049 Straw sandals

Aunt Luhua also weaves straw sandals, but hers are open-toed.

    When she saw the straw sandals in Fu Manman's hands, her eyes lit up, "Your shoes are really well knitted."

    Fu Manman put them on and tried them on. Except for the hard grass, everything else fit well. .

    She will knead a little under the soft straw mat in a while, and it will be fine.

    A straw rope is tied around the ankle, it is properly secured, and it is very suitable for walking without slipping.

    "It's so beautiful, it looks better than cloth shoes!" Aunt Luhua said pleasantly, "Girl Manman, teach me, I'll weave a pair for my children."

    "Okay! I'll teach you." Fu Manman Happy in her heart, she took a ball of hay and pinched it with stones.

    She wants some soft straw mats for her straw sandals.

    Hearing Aunt Lu Hua's pleasant surprise, Fu An was really curious. He crawled out of the warm quilt, shivered a bit, walked to Fu Manman's side, and saw a pair of straw sandals on the ground, his eyes lit up.

    "Sister, did you make this up?" Fu An couldn't believe what he saw with his own eyes.

    When did his sister become so powerful?

    "Yes, I'll weave you a pair later." Fu Manman looked at Fu An's feet, the poor child's shoes were worn out long ago, and both thumbs were exposed.

    "Really!" Fu An was so happy, his eyes sparkled, how did his sister become so good now.

    Seeing Fu An's happy face, Fu Manman was also happy in his heart, "Go and stay under the quilt, it's cold at night."

    Fortunately, there is no wind tonight, otherwise in this cold night, sleeping in the open would make you sick from the cold.

    She has a thin down jacket under her torn coat. She is not too cold, but the two children, Fu An and Fu Qiang, are wearing very thin clothes!

    Fu Manman is full of thoughts, her space! How to get those countless resources out!

    Under the guidance of Fu Manman, Aunt Luhua quickly mastered the knack of weaving straw sandals, and made a pair very quickly.

    My lord, start working quickly!

    Fu Manman made one, and Aunt Lu Hua made a pair.

    The night was long, the dark clouds cleared, and the moon in the sky was shining coldly. Chang Zhong guarded the children, leaning against the tree trunk, dozing off.

    Fu Manman was wearing a torn quilt, sitting by the fire, weaving straw sandals.

    Aunt Luhua was also covered with a torn quilt, and she sneezed from time to time.

    "It's really cold. It will be even colder when the beginning of winter comes. I hope that when we arrive in Fengcheng, there will be a shelter from the wind and rain." Lu Hua sighed.

    "There will be." Fu Manman said firmly, it's almost winter, the government doesn't care about the people, how will the people live!

    Without the people, this country is still a country!

    Although there are refugees on the road, Fu Manman still has a little hope for this country.

    Two pairs of shoes are knitted.

    Fu Manman quietly placed a pair by Fu An's head.

    He was in the same bed with several children from Chang's family, and was fast asleep at the moment.

    Fu Manman was afraid that he would freeze, so he found some hay and piled it next to his head, which was also good to keep out the wind.

    She put the other pair next to Fu Qiang. This withdrawn and stubborn brother also snuggled up here, curled up with his thin body, and fell asleep with his eyes closed.

    Fu Manman did the same, and made some haystacks by his head.

    Fu Qiang didn't sleep, he just closed his eyes and rested. When he heard the movement, he wanted to get up straight away, but suddenly felt hay around his head. Fu Manman's behavior made him dare not move!

    What is she doing with the haystack next to his head?

    Originally, he was waiting for her next move, but Fu Manman just tucked the quilt up for him and left.

    Fu Qiang was stunned by Fu Manman's behavior! There is a place deep inside that feels a little warm.