039 Burning Wolves

Fu Manman looked around, she still went out and tried again outside, maybe she could find a way to enter the space, and she could enter and exit the space freely in the future.

    Fu Manman took a stick with fire and walked out of the hole.

    As soon as she reached the entrance of the cave, she was startled, seeing countless wolves surrounding the entrance of the cave.

    When did these wolves come here? And why didn't they enter the hole?

    She is strong, so she doesn't need to be afraid of these wolves, but... there are a lot of wolves, and she is afraid that it will be a bit difficult for her to fight. If the wolves charge up together, she will still be very dangerous.

    How to do?

    These wolves did not enter the cave, probably because there was a fire in the cave, and they were waiting. As soon as the fire in the cave was extinguished, these wolves would rush into the cave and tear the people in the cave to pieces.

    Thinking of this, Fu Manman shivered all over, whether it was from cold or fear.

    "Get out! Otherwise, I will kick you to death one by one." Fu Manman shouted sharply, and picked up the torch in his hand, and waved it at the wolves.

    In the cave, Fu Qiang, who was drowsy and half asleep, suddenly opened his eyes, picked up the stone hammer in hand, and stood up.

    Looking around, he didn't see Fu Manman, his heart tightened, and he secretly thought it was not good.

    Rushing out of the hole, he saw Fu Manman waving the torch in her hand and chasing the wolves away.

    Fu Qiang saw the dense green eyes in front of him, one by one like will-o'-the-wisps, his heart fell to the bottom of the valley, and infinite fear lingered in his heart.

    He seemed to smell blood and death.

    The first wolf, seeing another person coming out of the hole, his eyes became more and more green.

    They are starving, and the humans in front of them are their most delicious prey.

    For countless days and nights, they ate countless humans who broke into the jungle.

    These humans are so weak that they can bite off their necks, drink their blood, and eat their flesh with one bite.

    The wolf walked around, staring sharply at the torch in Fu Manman's hand.

    If the wind gets stronger, the torch will go out!

    Phew... The cold wind was chilling, and a gust of cold wind blew in. The poor flame on the torch in Fu Manman's hand shook violently. From the huge flame, it was the size of a bean in an instant.

    "Get in the hole!" Fu Manman shouted to Fuqiang.

    She beat the wolf for a while, but she couldn't take care of him.

    As soon as the words were finished, a wolf rushed up and rushed towards Fu Manman.

    The wolf wanted to bite Fu Manman to death with one bite, so he used all his strength to bounce fast and urgently. With such strength, he rushed up, and a grown man could be thrown down and killed directly.

    Fu Manman raised the wooden stick in her hand, and aimed at the wolf that was rushing towards her, it was just a stick.

    "Aw..." The wolf let out a mournful howl, and was sent flying by Fu Manman in a parabolic posture.