101-110

101 Kidnapper

"Sister, it's the old patriarch, let's go there quickly!" Fu Shuangshuang said happily.

She didn't know that Fu Manman had broken with the old patriarch, and she always thought that she had separated from the people in Fu's village.

"Shuangshuang, we can't go there." Fu An called to stop her, and pulled Fu Shuangshuang to sit down, so as not to attract the attention of the other party.

"Why?" Fu Shuangshuang was puzzled.

Fu An sighed, and told Fu Shuangshuang about Fu Manman beating Fu Yunli and breaking with the old patriarch.

Fu Shuangshuang showed a surprised expression on her face, and finally murmured: "Then we will never go back to Fujiazhuang again." Fu Shuangshuang was a little scared and at a loss, no wonder she was always curious why her sister didn't save hl Fu Yunli , they had a falling out.

But that Fu Yunli is bad! She bullies herself all the time.

It's better not to meet the people in Fujiazhuang. The matter of killing the princess must not be exposed.

"What are you doing back home? From now on, the place where you have your sister will be your home." Fu Manman hugged Fu Shuangshuang.

Fu Shuangshuang hugged Fu Manman's waist tightly, feeling a little safe in her heart, but still a little confused in her heart, "Sister, where will our home be in the future?"

This... Fu Manman was also a little confused for a while, she do not know either.

Take one step at a time!

"There will be a family that belongs to us." This is not only said to her younger siblings, but also to herself.

Family! She had to find a home for her siblings.

Will there be a home for her and her siblings in Fengcheng?

On the other side of the forest, Fu Changping was crying. His wife and daughter were killed by Da Zibing, and now he is left with a son. There is no one to serve him anymore, he can only order his son, but the son can't do anything, so he still wants to order him.

What to do after this!

"Hey, look quickly, are there Fu Manman and Fu An over there?" Someone in the Fu family village suddenly shouted.

"Really, both siblings are still alive, this fate is really big enough." Someone said in surprise.

The beating was so severe last night, most of the children in Fu's village died, and almost all the old people died. Unexpectedly, the siblings of the Fu's family were unscathed without the protection of adults.

When the old patriarch heard that Fu Manman was not dead, a stern look flashed in his shrewd eyes, and his chest heaved up and down with anger.

Damn it, the people he sent out didn't kill this dead girl.

He squinted and looked towards Fu Manman, hum! No matter how old her life is, God will take care of her in the future.

Fu Changping squinted and saw Fu Shuangshuang dressed as a boy.

what! Isn't Fushuangshuang being sold? Why are you back again?

Forget about so much, he has to talk to the child Shuangshuang. This child is the least courageous and the softest. Cooking, doing laundry, etc.

Fu Changping thought about it and thought it was feasible. Anyway, a girl can't eat much, and he can sell her when she grows up to earn some money for the family.