100 hypoglycemia

"Thanks to the three strong men for their help." When they arrived at the place, Chang Zhong thanked the three.

    "Brother, don't be polite, we just want to do our part for those people who died tragically." Xingping Lida sighed, the massacre last night was really shocking.

    The most pitiful are those ordinary people.

    When will this world be peaceful!

    Xingping Lida set his sights on Fu Qiang, and he didn't know if the young master was the one who helped the world and saved the people.

    Now that the war has subsided, the brothers and sisters of the Fu family have all reunited, but why did the little lord just refuse to leave with him.

    He looked at the eldest sister of the Fu family again. Last night, this girl's decision-making ability really impressed him.

    Is the little lord unwilling to leave because of this girl?

    Can't! This girl looks really... Anyway, it is absolutely impossible, the little lord's vision will not be so bad.

    That's...

    He glanced at Fu Shuangshuang, this is a kid!

    Could it be that the little lord... No way! Absolutely not.

    Xingping Lida already felt dizzy, and he swayed twice, and the two guards beside him rushed forward to help him, "Sir, what's the matter with you?"

    "Brother, what's the matter with you?" Chang Zhong asked nervously.

    "I... feel a little dizzy, it's okay, it's okay!" Xingping Lida really felt dizzy as he spoke, and his hands trembled slightly.

    Fu Qiang stepped forward nervously, "Sir! What's wrong with you?"

    "I'm fine!" Xingping Lida held Fu Qiang's hand and looked at the little lord beggingly. He was begging the little lord to leave together!

    But the little lord did not allow them to reveal his identity in front of the Fu family, and Xingping Lida did not dare to speak out.

    Seeing that the uncle had fainted suddenly, Fu Manman hurried forward to check, but she didn't think there was anything wrong with him and forcefully calling Mr. Fang.

    In modern times, it is normal to call someone Mr.

    "He should have hypoglycemia." Fu Manman took out a piece of toffee from the sleeve pocket of her clothes, peeled off the wrapper, and stuffed it into the opponent's mouth.

    Xingping Lida ate the candy and felt much better. He was surprised how the other party had this thing. Last time, the little lord gave him one. It was delicious. What was puzzled was that the candy had to be peeled, no wonder she felt weird when ate it last time.

    "Thank you for your help, Miss. I just have a question." Xingping Lida was curious about what hypoglycemia is, and where the sugar came from.

    Before he could ask, Fu Manman said: "Sir, you should take a good rest now, and don't think too much about things. If you really think about it, just think about it. Did the chicken come first in this world or the chicken Egg?."

    "Yeah..." Xingping Lida was a little dumbfounded, how could this have anything to do with chickens.

    But this question is interesting! So which came first, the chicken or the egg?

    Xingping Lida fell into deep thought.

    Fu Manman breathed a sigh of relief, she knew that this uncle would ask what hypoglycemia was and where did the sugar come from.