006 Looking for a sister

Looking at the rice soup in the bowl in front of him, he lowered his proud head and surrendered. The rice was not entirely obtained by Fu Manman.

    Thinking this way in his heart, he drank the rice soup calmly, and after drinking it in one gulp, he actually ate a lot of rice grains.

    After fleeing famine for so long, and eating so many rice grains for the first time, he was so excited that he was about to cry.

    "It's so delicious, woohoo... I wish my little sister was here." Fu An missed his little sister, "Sister Shuangshuang doesn't know if there is rice soup for her."

   When it comes to Fu Shuangshuang, both Fu An and Fu Qiang  all looked at Fu Manman in unison.

    Just for a steamed bun, she sold my sister!

    Fu An put down the bowl, feeling sad, he was still angry with his sister.

    "Second brother, if you go south, you can find your sister." Fu An remembered that the aunt who bought her sister said that she wanted to go south.

    "Well, going south is going to Fengcheng, Sister Shuangshuang should be sold there." Fu Qiang judged.

    When he arrived in Fengcheng and got the token, he parted ways with the Fu family siblings.

    The chaos yesterday caused him to break his head, which just happened to allow him to recover his memory.

    It turned out that he was only rescued by Uncle Fu from the pile of dead people. At that time, he lost his memory. Uncle Fu named him Fu Qiang, recognized him as his child, and took him to flee famine together.

    He also always thought that he regarded the brothers and sisters of the Fu family as his own relatives, except Fu Manman, a lunatic who would rob him of food when she went crazy, beat him, called him a wild breed, and robbed him of his tokens .

    Now that he has recovered his memory and knows his life experience, he will naturally not continue to be with the siblings of the Fu family.

    But Uncle Fu was kind to him, and now that Uncle Fu was gone, he had to repay his kindness, so he escorted Fu An and Xiao Maodan to Fengcheng, and then brought them back.

    As for the mad woman Fu Manman, he had to find a chance to get rid of her. Such a madman would only kill Fu An and the others.

    If Fu An and the others could be kept, Uncle Fu would not blame him for killing Fu Manman.

    At this moment, Fu Manman was feeding the little Maodan with rice soup full of tenderness. The poor little baby was really starving.

    Drinking the rice soup one after another, the appearance of sticking out the little tongue and wrapping the soup spoon is really cute.

    The cuter he is, the more reluctant she is to watch the child die.

    She had to figure out how to feed the child.

    After the little Maodan was full, he fell asleep. Fu Manman handed the little Maodan to Fu An, and she went to drink a bowl of rice soup by herself.

    This thin rice soup can even reflect the figure of a person. It has to be said that this younger brother Fu An really knows how to live.

    Fu Manman wanted to talk to Fu An and Fu Qiang, so that she could understand the current situation in this world.

    But she saw that both of them had serious faces and avoided her intentionally, so they liked to ignore her.

    What's the situation! Are the two younger brothers isolating her together?

    ...

    Fu Manman was a little confused!

    Maybe the previous self was too crazy and left trauma to the hearts of the two younger brothers. Now the two of them can't accept themselves for a while!

    It must be like this, Fu Manman sighed, let's do it first! It took a long time to see people's hearts, and she would let her younger brothers accept her again in the future.

    "Where are you going south?" Fu Manman looked at the road ahead, and at a glance, the sky was vast and wild, the wind was blowing and the grass was low, but there were no cattle and sheep, only depression and desolation.

    "To the south is Fengcheng, I'm going to find my sister." Fu Anwen said in a low voice, he glanced at Fu Manman in fear, fearing that Fu Manman would be angry and hit him.

    The younger sister is very cute and well-behaved. Her parents love her the most, and her older sister is very jealous. As soon as her parents left, she sold her younger sister.

    Before he said he wanted to find his sister, she beat him.

    Accidentally slipping the tongue just now, Fu An was trembling with anxiety in his heart.