010 Dazi is here

But even so, the few children who are left alone will always become lambs in the eyes of some greedy and selfish people.

    Someone had their eyes on the Fu family siblings and followed them all the way.

    When they were resting in the afternoon, Fu Manman noticed that several young and strong young men were following them, among them was Liu Si who provoked her last night, and this person was still determined.

    When she was thinking about how to get rid of these people, suddenly a sharp roar pierced the sky

    , "Run! Da Zi is here!"

    Theair suddenly became dangerous and tense!

    The earth seemed to be shaking, and screams were heard in the distance.

    "Run! Da Zijun kills people without blinking an eye, let's run." Fu An was so frightened that his legs shook.

    He witnessed with his own eyes that his two playmates were cut off by Da Zijun with a knife and died.

    This is the first time Fu Manman has encountered such a situation. Da Zijun, if she understands correctly, it should be the enemy army invading from outside the pass!

    According to the experience of watching the drama, these Da Zijun are the devils who kill without batting an eye.

    "Run, let's go into the woods!"

    At this time, she can't think about any beasts anymore. Compared with wild beasts, this Dazi army is even more terrifying!

    For a while, people kept running past the four siblings. All the people ran to the jungle.

    Fu Manman ran into the woods with her brothers.

    When they ran into the dense forest, the crowd dispersed, each looking for his own best hiding place.

    ...

    the woods are very quiet except for the rustling of fallen leaves in the wind.

    This kind of quietness is very terrifying, bleak and chilling, no one dares to make a sound, for fear of attracting those cannibalistic enemy troops.

    "Wow... wow..."

    Suddenly, a baby's cry pierced the sky.

    The cry was weak, even so, in such a tense and quiet environment, it seemed so abrupt and loud.

    All the people who ran for their lives showed panic-stricken gray faces, and cast vicious and resentful eyes towards Fu Manman.

    "Sister! My brother is crying, what should I do?" Fu An looked at Fu Manman nervously and fearfully.

    He was so scared that the enemy army was coming and would eat him and his little brother.

    "Sister..." Fu An whispered with tears in his eyes.

    The powerless cry at this moment is so piercing!

    This cry will attract murder.

    If it weren't for the fact that everyone had to keep quiet at this moment, someone would have stepped forward and started yelling.

    At this time, a man rushed over with a murderous look on his face and angry eyes, and he was about to snatch the baby in his arms.

    Suddenly, with a hissing sound, a cold arrow pierced through the man's body, and warm blood splashed all over his face.