026 Divide wolf meat

Lu Hua turned her head away in fear, and even hugged her own children, not letting them see.

    The two boys watched secretly, each very excited.

    Fu An half-opened his eyes, grinning in fear.

    ...

    "Go away! I will spare your life." When Fu Manman was about to drop the knife, he discovered that the tiger was a tigress.

    It still has milk, which means it has a baby!

    Young tiger cubs will die soon without the care and protection of their mothers.

    The tiger was obviously shocked when he found out that the other party didn't kill it, then struggled to get up, turned and ran away. As soon as he entered the jungle, he encountered an oncoming pack of wolves.

    Fu Manman threw out a knife and stabbed a wolf to death. Seeing that the leader wolf was dead, the other wolves ran away one after another.

    The tigress looked back at Fu Manman, then left.

    "Why didn't you kill it!" Fu Qiang was anxious when he saw the tiger run away. He looked at Fu Manman, who just said that natural selection was the only thing she said!

    Unexpectedly, such a woman is so benevolent!

    "Let the tiger go back to the mountain, and you won't be afraid that it will retaliate against us!" Fu Qiang became anxious, and his tone became fierce.

    "That's a tigress! God has the virtue of being good at life, and a breastfeeding female must not be killed." Fu Manman said concisely and did not want to explain further.

    "But that's an animal!"

    "That's also a female." Fu Manman has her own bottom line.

    If that tigress seeks revenge on her, she will definitely not be merciful anymore.

    Fu Qiang stared at Fu Manman in a daze, unable to believe his ears.

    Is this ugly girl in front of him still the Fu Manman he knew? If you can speak the truth, you also have a kind heart.

    Others heard that Fu Manman would not kill the tiger because it was a tigress. Although they didn't understand why, they supported it unconditionally.

    At this moment, Fu Manman is everyone's focus. Everyone listens to what she says.

    Especially Chang Zhong, he really adores this little girl, she is so powerful and kind.

    Fu Manman walked into the woods and dragged out the wolf she had just hacked to death.

    "Is there anyone who can skin a wolf?" Fu Manman asked.

    "I will, I will do this kind of rough work." Chang Zhong raised his hand and said.

    Lu Hua stepped forward and pulled Chang Zhong, blaming him for stealing other people's things, "That is the prey that the girl hunted, what do you want to do!"

    Chang Zhong realized this, and quickly waved his hands: "I will help, I won't grab the meat."

    These days, it is really rare to have meat!

    But he won't take what doesn't belong to him.

    Fu Manman looked at the couple, she was quite principled, and she had a good impression of them. She wanted to share them with everyone.

    "Uncle, auntie, there is so much wolf meat, we can't eat it, let's share it together!"

    Lu Hua's face brightened, and she said happily, "Girl, are you willing to share us?"