251-260

returnfront pageFarmer's Little Lucky Girl: Fleeing Famine with Space
turn on the lighteye protection
traditionalBigmiddlesmall
251 Long time no see
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
"Then if the person who comes is from a noble family, shall we kill them too?" Sun Xin asked.

The previous Beimen family was particularly bad, and I was really afraid of meeting such a family again.

"No matter who is coming, we must hold our breath and wait and see." Fu Manman said to everyone.

As soon as the words were finished, Fu Manman heard the sound of stepping on the snow outside the post station.

There was a lot of movement, and I think there were a lot of people coming.

Bang...a loud bang...

the door of the inn was pushed open, and then a group of people covered in wind and snow poured into the house.

"Be careful, everyone, check around first." A calm voice sounded from the crowd.

"Yes!"

A group of people responded, and then a group of people with torches began to check around in the lobby.

"This inn is quite clean, is there still someone here to take care of it!" A woman in a white lace cape came out of the queue.

"Miss, wait a moment, I'll ask if the postmaster is here, let him come and see the lady quickly." A maid walked out beside the woman with a fawning expression on her face.

"No need! It's so late, let's not bother." The lady stopped the maid.

"This place has obviously been abandoned for a long time. The tables and chairs are all broken. There are no postmen here, only..." Lonely ghosts... The other party didn't say these four words.

Fu Manman looked at the people downstairs, and the voice of the last person was a little familiar.

"My lord, only the upstairs has not been checked, other places are normal."

The young man who was respected as a lord downstairs suddenly raised his head and looked upstairs.

In an instant, Fu Manman and the other party's eyes met, and she hurriedly avoided, wondering if the other party had noticed her!

That look is so familiar, deja vu! It's him!

Fu Manman couldn't believe it, how could he appear here in casual clothes.

"My lord, I'll go up and check immediately."

"Wait!"

Huangfu Feiran's face darkened, his eyes flashed sharply, he seemed to see a light on it just now! No... It's the eyes, very bright, like stars, there are people upstairs!

"My lord! What's the matter?" The girl pulled Huangfu Feiran's sleeve nervously, her voice was weak, like a delicate flower that needs protection.

Huangfu pulled back his sleeves calmly, said with a sullen face, "There is someone upstairs!"

Fu Manman's eyes turned cold, what a boy, he actually found out.

In an instant, Fu Manman felt that the expressions of the boys behind him became cold and murderous.

Fu Manman put on the mask of the faceless man, and everyone else put on the mask one after another.

Waiting for the thrilling moment.