011 Undersea container

It's over, if I don't get eaten by wild animals tonight, I will freeze to death.

    She held the swaddling baby in her arms, "Little poor, you must hold on! As long as we hold on tonight, my sister will find food for you tomorrow."

    Thinking that there is still a little life waiting for her to save , Fu Manman felt that his body was full of strength and warmth.

    You must hold on tonight, don't be afraid, there is a little life that needs her.

    Very cold and hungry, Fu Manman felt the temperature of her body was slowly losing, and she fell asleep and woke up again in a daze. Could there be strange animal roars in the quiet forest?

    scary!

    "Oh..." A  terrible roar seemed to ring in her ears.

    Fu Manman suddenly woke up, and her heart jumped up suddenly.

    The swaddle in her arms suddenly moved, and then a cat-like cry sounded.

    The child is awake! How to do?

    The cry was weak, sad, and heartbreaking.

    The cries came one after another, and became weaker and weaker, like a wick that was about to burn out, and the lamp would run out at any time.

    "Hey, good baby, don't cry, save your strength, sister will find you something to eat tomorrow." Fu Manman's own voice was very weak.

    She was already dizzy from hunger, but she could resist after all.

    But such a small milk doll, how can he resist!

    Fu Manman's expression darkened, as if she was making a decision, and finally she made up her mind.

    She lowered her head and took a hard bite on her index finger, a burst of fishy sweetness rushed into her mouth. For a moment, she felt that the blood was so sweet, and she wanted to take another sip.

    Then she spurned herself on the idea.

    I'm so hungry, I want to eat my own flesh and blood.

    She stuck her bitten finger into the child's mouth.

    Suddenly a warm and soft tongue wrapped around her fingers, and then there was a gurgling swallowing sound.

    Such a strong suction force, she didn't feel any pain in my fingertips, she just felt as if some energy was being lost.

    The kid is really hungry.

    Soon the fingers stopped bleeding, and the child cried while sucking.

    Fu Manman changed a finger.

    The ten fingers connected to the heart, she bit the finger, the pain caused her tears to flow down.

    She is also hungry! Who will give her something to eat.

    Suddenly there are some green lights ahead.

    The deep wolf moan sounded all around.

    It's a wolf!

    Blood attracts wolves!

    It's over!

    They are going to die here tonight.

    Fu Manman hugged the little Maodan in her arms tightly, desperate in her heart, the strength she was so proud of seemed to have failed at this moment, she was hungry, and couldn't exert any strength.