022 Whisper

Everything has just begun, and there will be more shocking things in the future. If she can't bear it now, how will she survive in the future.

    "Sister, I'm scared!" Fu An held the bowl in both hands and sat beside Fu Manman.

    Fu Manman's face was calm, but her body was cold.

    Fu An suddenly said that she was afraid, she shivered for a while, then calmed down, and said to Fu An: "Sit down, don't be afraid, we will leave after the rain stops."

    In the current situation, she felt that the four siblings were still Fleeing alone is good, as long as she can enter the space to get some food, she will be able to help everyone survive this cold winter, and then find a place with beautiful mountains and rivers, build a house, open up wasteland and farm, and life will be better in the future.

    Fu Manman has already drawn a beautiful blueprint in her mind.

    After hearing Fu Manman's words, Fu An nodded, and he was not so scared anymore. It's strange, the elder sister never let him approach before, and she never said words of comfort to him.

    The eldest sister looks so warm today.

    Fu An felt warm in his heart. He looked towards the entrance of the cave and left when the rain stopped.

    Fu Qiang sat in the corner and looked at the people around him indifferently, especially the two timid people in the corner. They looked familiar, as if they were from the old patriarch's side.

    There were three other people, and as soon as they entered the cave, they stared at the four siblings.

    And looking at these three people, their eyes were red, their eyes were blue, and their faces were full of hostility. It was obvious that they had eaten human flesh.

    In any case, you can't flee famine with this group of people on the road.

    Otherwise, one day, the weak ones of them will definitely become the food of these people.

    The rain finally stopped in the afternoon. After the rain stopped, the sky cleared the clouds and saw the sun, and the cool sunlight poured down from the sparse and bare branches.

    "The rain has stopped! Great!"

    The crowd in the cave cheered, and someone suggested, "Why don't we go to the nearby woods to see if there are any edible wild fruits."

    "I'll go with you." Sanya's father stood up and said.

    He had to find something to eat for his three children.

    "You can't go out, there are wild beasts in this forest, they can eat people." An elder came out and said.

    "Yes, we have never seen a mountain in our life, nor have we ever been to a mountain. I heard from scholars in the village that there are many beasts in the mountains. There are wolves and tigers. Yes, that tiger can eat people with one bite." Another  uncle in his forties or fifties said with a face full of fear.

    Everyone agreed for a while.

    Most of the people who escaped from the famine here lived in plain areas, where there were no mountains, and most of them were flat lands, so they felt that the deep mountains and old forests were mysterious, and they were afraid of them.

    This time they fled to the mountains because they had to avoid the Dazi army of the enemy country.

    Now they were lost in the woods and did not know how to get out.

    The few people who wanted to go out were afraid to go out after everyone said so.

    They don't go out, but the four siblings of the Fu family are leaving.

    Fu Manman held the little baby in one hand, and the black package in the other. Fu An and Fu Qiang dragged the quilt wrapped in black cloth together, and the three of them prepared to leave the cave.

    "Why are you still going out?" the uncle called to stop the siblings.

    Fu An said: "Uncle, we have to hurry and go to Fengcheng to find my sister."

    "It's too dangerous for you brothers and sisters to go out like this, so let's go together!" The uncle said earnestly.

    "No, let's go by ourselves." Fu Qiang said in a muffled voice, and then pulled Fu An out.

    Fu Manman smiled at the kind uncle, "Uncle, thank you for your kindness."

    The uncle nodded and did not stop them.

    These days, who cares about whom!

    These children have their own destiny.

    After the Fu family siblings went out for a while, Liu Si and four young people also followed out, and two of them whispered to Liu Si and the others.