079 want to eat meat

Fu Manman caught the murderous look in the opponent's eyes. If the opponent knew that they knew there was something wrong with this dish, would she kill them for the reputation of the City Lord's Mansion?

    And she didn't want Shuangshuang to know that what she just ate was human flesh. This child is timid. She know, but she doesn't know how  she is. What if she has psychological shadows in the future?

    "If you don't give me meat, I won't let you eat it either." Fu Manman suddenly yelled like crazy, taking advantage of the chaos and giving Fu Qiang a wink.

    Fu Qiang immediately understood the meaning, and cooperated with the acting, "You madman, why do you always rob us of food."

    "I want to eat meat, eat meat, who told you not to give it to me." Fu Manman is very experienced in pretending to be crazy. .

    As she yelled, she stomped the vegetables on the ground angrily.

    "Sister, what's wrong with you?" Fu Shuangshuang cried out in fright. Could it be that  sister has gone crazy again.

    The woman in blue, who had a murderous look on her face, saw that the murderous intent on her face faded when she saw that it was a few girls who had a conflict over the meat grab. She pulled Fu Manman angrily, wanting to teach Fu Manman a lesson.

    But Fu Manman was so strong that the other party didn't catch him, so Fu Manman went crazy and wreaked havoc in the cafeteria, breaking many people's bowls.

    "She's a lunatic, everyone stay away from her." Fu Yunli yelled, with a smug expression on her face that she knew everything.

    Fu Manman went crazy again, and now she was dead.

    The woman in blue drew her long sword out of its sheath, pointed at Fu Manman and said, "If you go crazy again, I will kill you."

   When the girls around saw the cold sword, they gathered together in fright.

    Fu Manman felt that it was almost the same, now is not the time for riots, she doesn't know what's going on outside the house, if there is a riot, and heavy soldiers rush in, she won't be able to take away her younger brothers and sisters.  

  The woman in blue saw that Fu Manman was pretty, so she hid the idea of ​​teaching her a lesson, and she would suffer later.

    Facing the sharp sword, Fu Manman immediately became obedient, blinked her beautiful amber eyes, looked at the opponent's sword with a look of fear, waved her hand and said: "I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, I just want to eat meat... "

    "Stop eating, come out and line up." The woman in blue shouted coldly, and gave Fu Manman a cold look.

    The girls all stared at Fu Manman complainingly, and blamed her for not having enough food.

    "Sister, are you okay!" Fu Shuangshuang stepped forward and looked at Fu Manman cautiously.

    Fu Manman had almost left after waiting for everyone. He regained her composure and took Fu Shuangshuang's hand, "Sister is fine, follow me closely."

    "Let's go." Fu Manman took Fu Shuangshuang by the hand, and called Fu Qiang to go out together Canteen.

    The girls outside the house were all ready to take a look, and everyone looked at Fu Manman and the three of them angrily.

    Fu Manman also consciously led her brothers and sisters to stand at the back of the line.

    The team set off again, the cold wind was blowing, and the thin clothes couldn't block the cold wind. The girls were all shivering from the cold, with their arms folded and their necks shrunk.

    The road became more and more deviated, and then came to a group of rockeries, and stopped in front of a mountain piled up with rockeries. The woman in blue pressed a mechanism, and a door opened on the rockery.

    This place looks out of place.

    As soon as the door was opened, a fragrance wafted out of the cave, and there was also a white mist, misty.

    "It's so warm!" Someone exclaimed in surprise.

    "Get in!" Someone came to drive them away.

    The girls couldn't wait to run inside.

    After everyone went in, the stone door was closed with a bang.