051 Pick up the baby

Fu Manman sorted out the supplies she brought. She found a large sackcloth bag for loading, and packed diapers, small towels, milk powder, toffee, chocolate, biscuits, instant noodles, self-heating pots, baby warmers, and Some things she prepared for herself are put in the bag.

    It is not easy to bring a down jacket, but she brought a few sets of thermal underwear. These clothes heat up naturally and can be worn next to the body, and the refugee clothes are worn outside, which is not eye-catching.

    She also took two tents. With tents in the future, she doesn’t have to worry about wind and rain on the way to escape.

    With a tent, you have to have a quilt.

    She was looking for a sleeping bag, but  couldn't find it.

    The duvet was too big, so she didn't take it. She took two blankets. They were thick, fluffy, soft and warm.

    There were other things, all piled together in the big bag, which she dragged to the camp.

    At this moment, Fu Qiang was sitting by the fire in the camp, warming up.

    Chang Zhong was also sitting beside him.

    The other children didn't know when, they all changed places, a few hugged each other, nested at the foot of the tree, leaned against each other and dozed off together.

    Aunt Luhua was hugging and coaxing the little Maodan, who cried twice from time to time.

    When Fu Manman heard the little Maodan crying, she was annoyed. She was busy in the woods, so she forgot that the little Maodan needed to drink milk at night.

    "Xiaoqiang, Uncle Chang, come and help!" Fu Manman whispered to the two people beside the fire.

    There was joy and caution in the voice deliberately.

    Fu Qiang and Chang Zhong looked at Fu Manman in the forest together.

    Fu Qiang woke up from the cold in the middle of the night and didn't see Fu Manman, wondering if she ran away alone.

    Chang Zhong, who was on guard at night, also asked him who woke up later, where did his sister go?

    It's funny how he knows.

    Maybe she ran away!

    Fu Qiang was also worried that Fu Manman would run away, and his token would never come back.

    Now seeing that Fu Manman came back with a mysterious look on her face, he immediately became curious.

    "Miss Manman, where have you been?" Chang Zhong walked towards Fu Manman.

    It was too dark at night, and Fu Manman was standing in the grove, surrounded by shrubs and dead grass. He didn't see the big bag that Fu Manman was dragging behind him.

    Fu Manman packed all the things she had prepared into a large burlap bag.

    The bag was very big, and she could actually carry it with one hand, but there was no Lao Chang's family, so she had to keep a low profile.

    "I found something good, come and help me." Fu Manman pointed to the big bag behind him.

    Fu Qiang looked puzzled, his star-like eyes shining brightly in the dark night, he vaguely saw Fu Manman dragging a large bag behind him.

    What it is?

    He didn't speak, and stepped forward to help.

    Chang Zhong also stepped forward to help.