181-190

181 Wearing New Shoes

    When he entered the village, he had seen it, but he didn't see any carriage.

    A group of people ran to the carriage, all of them were amazed by the magnificent carriage in front of them.

    Some children who had seen the carriage exclaimed.

    "This carriage is so well-made!" Sun Xin said with emotion, she had seen good things before, and she had them at home before, but they were not as good.

    "There's still something in the car!"

    "Everyone, be careful!" Fu Qiang stepped forward and told everyone to back off.

    The origin of this thing is unknown, so we still have to pay attention.

    Could it be that there are unusual people here! No, he has already dealt with the people who came to spy around this small courtyard!

    There are still some eft, just the ordinary people! Those people are far away from here, on the other side of the village!

    To have such a carriage, it must be a person of extraordinary status, not something that ordinary people can afford!

    Seeing Fu Qiang so vigilant, Fu Manman didn't know whether to be happy or worried!

    She put this thing, so there is no danger.

    "I'll go and see what's there." Fu Manman stepped forward and wanted to get in the car to check.

    "Manman, don't go, I'll go and have a look." Fu Qiang stopped Fu Manman, it would be bad if there was something dangerous in the carriage that hurt her.

    Fu Qiang jumped into the car lightly, got into the carriage with a vigilant expression, and carefully opened the bag. When he saw those shoes, he fell silent!

    This...is a miracle!

    A miracle full of guidance! She was indeed the one chosen by the miracle! He will keep this secret for her.

    Fu Qiang got out of the car with his usual expression on his face, and said to the group of people in front of him, "Let's take the carriage back."

    "Boss, what's in the carriage?" Chen Zijian followed Fu Qiang and asked curiously.

    "Pull it back, and you'll know." Fu Qiang said calmly, without showing any special expression.

    He gave Fu Manman a meaningful look, and Fu Manman looked away, with a look like I don't know anything.

    alright! How could she not know anything, Fu Qiang didn't say much, just ordered everyone to pull the cart.

    Everyone didn't know whether there were good things in this carriage or bad things.

    But let's pull back, then pull back.

    A group of people, two cart pullers, and some others helped push the carts.

    Soon the two carriages were pulled back to the small courtyard where everyone was stationed.

    Everyone in the house was amazed when they saw the carriage pulled into the yard!

    When Uncle Da saw the carriage, he hurriedly ran out of the house, walked around the carriage, and asked Fu Qiang in a low voice, "Where did this carriage come from?"

    "I picked it up on the road." Fu Qiang said expressionlessly.

    "Impossible!" Uncle Da couldn't believe it. There is such a good carriage in this village, and it has been picked up 800 times.