004 Never leave

The uncle suddenly jumped up from the ground, held a stone in his hand, and threw it at Fu Manman. The stone was not small, and if it hit her on the head, her head would bleed even if she didn't die. Fu Manman pushed Fu Changping away with quick eyesight and quick hands.

    Fu Changping fell a big somersault, lying on the ground, with blood in his eyes, he yelled fiercely at Fu Manman: "Crazy girl, you are going to die, die yourself, don't implicate our family, whoever wants to go with you, get out of here!"

" The child's father! Oh...God, how can we live like this!" The aunt threw herself on Fu Changping, crying, and suddenly she stood up, rushed to Fu Manman, held the Fist, hit Fu Manman. 

   "I'll beat you to death, you little bitch. You're looking for death, you're going to die yourself. Why are you implicating us?" The aunt's fist hit Fu Manman's body. 

   Fu Manman didn't feel the pain, but rather chilled.  

  Is this the relative of the original owner? Such selfishness, for the sake of his own life, to kill her, if she hadn't evaded in time just now, he might have died.  

  Fu Manman pushed the auntie away, and with a little force, she pushed her far away.  

  "You don't want to go with me, I won't force it, and I, Fu Manman, have nothing to do with you in the future." Fu Manman looked at the uncle's family coldly.

    "Fu Changping, follow her and bring my granddaughter back safe and sound, and I will let you stay, but from now on, you have nothing to do with this lunatic." The old patriarch said coldly, a little girl, no adult's protection, she just waited to die!  

  "Yes, sir, I will definitely bring Miss back." Fu Changping kowtowed, and he glared at Fu Manman viciously, his heart full of resentment. 

   "Xiao An, hurry up and beg the master to sever ties with your sister, the benevolent master will let you go."

As a neighbor of Fu's second family, Grandma Wang still feels sorry for Fu An.

     Her grandson died of illness on the way. If she
was supported Fu Yan, there would be someone who would take care of her in the future.

    Fu An knelt on the ground, not daring to lift his head. He was frightened by the fact that he was expelled from the clan, and his thin body trembled.

    Fu An struggled in his heart, and after a fierce ideological struggle, he sent his younger brother out.

    He glanced at his eldest sister!

    The eldest sister is still the same elder sister, but why does she seem to have changed, and she has become even crazier.

    "Elder Sister!" Fu An cried out in tears.

    "Well! I'm leaving, take care." Fu Manman took the swaddle with a blank expression. She didn't force him, and she sincerely wished him well.

    When she first transmigrated, she didn't inherit the memory of the original owner, and of course she couldn't feel the affection with this younger brother.

    Fu Manman took her things and left the team very simply.

    After walking a safe distance, she let go of Fu Yunli, "Go away! Let me see you so arrogant again in the future, I will beat you once."

    Fu Yunli was afraid and angry, and cursed in her stomach. But she didn't dare to say any words, she could only hold back her stomach full of anger, but she couldn't vomit some words, "You will regret it, without the protection of the clan, no one will take you in, and you will die a miserable death."