008 Past life

Fu An was startled and shrank to the side.

    Fu Qiang looked at the other party with a stubborn face, without saying a word.

    Fu Manman looked at the man in front of her who was much taller than her, feeling a little flustered.

    "This is a temple, a place where the Lord Buddha is enshrined. Everyone can come in." Fu Manman stood up, standing in front of the two younger brothers with her thin body and confronting the man.

    The man looked Fu Manman up and down, a little yellow-haired girl who could be crushed to death with one thin finger.

    "We came to this place first. If you want to come in, you have to pay the food." The man looked past Fu Manman and looked at the package behind her.

    The package looks like it has food.

    The little boys were still being bullied, the man snorted coldly, and stretched out his hand to push away the little girl who was in the way, but suddenly he was shocked, and at the same time, his face was in pain, and his ugly facial features were twisted together.

    "Ah..."

    This little hairy girl, why is she so strong, the man feels that his hand is about to be crushed by the other party.

    Fu Manman looked coldly at the man who was much taller than her in front of her. With her small hand, she grabbed a few fingers of the man and tightened them tightly. If he dared to bully her, she would let him see how powerful she was. .

    "Oh...let go of me, let go..." The man let out a cry like killing a pig.

    In the ruined temple, everyone else looked at the two in surprise.

    A big man is pinched by a little girl, how can he scream!

    It's really crazy!

    "Liu Si, let go quickly, the other party only has one child, so it's fine if you grab other people's things, but you can't grab all the children's things." An old woman stood up in a dark corner.

    The other party was obviously better dressed than the others, with not many patches, and looked serious without anger.

    Fu Manman thought that this person should be the one with a higher status among this group of people.

    "Grandma, I didn't rob her!" Liu Si burst into tears of pain, and his hand was about to be broken. If he had known that this little girl was so strong, he wouldn't have dared to go forward to provoke her even if he had ten guts.

    What a disaster! "Let go... let go..." Liu Si yelled trembling in pain.

    Fu Manman didn't want to make matters worse. Seeing that the man had learned a lesson, she let go of her hand, then waved her small fist, and said fiercely, "If you dare to bully us again, I will kill you."

    Liu Si, who is used to being domineering and domineering, did not expect that he would be bluffed by a little girl. He covered his hands, feeling upset, but he could only bear it.

    Liu Si turned around and went back to his fellow countrymen in despair, surrounded by a few bums who were about his age, and laughed at him, "You can't even beat a little girl, how cowardly!"