030 This world is a bit

Fu Manman didn't know what Fu Qiang was thinking, she only thought that Fu Qiang had a bad temper, and also believed that he was her own brother.

    "Whether you call me or not, I am your sister." Fu Manman reached out and rubbed Fu Qiang's big head.

    This younger brother is fierce and stubborn, and stubborn is a little cute.

    "You... What are you doing! Let go of your dirty hands." Fu Qiang took a few steps back, escaping from Fu Manman's clutches.

    Smelly woman, how dare she touch his head! hateful! What a shame!

    Although along the way, he didn't seem to hate her that much at times, but he would never forget some enmity.

    Before killing her, he had to get the whereabouts of Miracle and get his things back.

    "Sister, just tell us where you found the miracle." Fu An was cute, blinking innocent big eyes, looking at Fu Manman expectantly.

    The second brother was afraid of being bullied by the elder sister. It was normal for him to feel like this, and he was used to it, and he was also quite afraid of the elder sister.

    "Then tell me first what the miracle is." If she didn't explain the miracle clearly, how could she justify her lie!

    Fu Qiang glared at Fu Manman angrily, and then said: "In Shengzhou Continent, there have been legends of miracles for hundreds of years. Many people said it was a legend before, but some people said it was not a legend. Moreover, in a place outside the world, Tianqi Pavilion is an institution that specializes in searching for and studying miracles all over the world. I heard that Tianqi Pavilion has mastered many secrets of miracles, but Tianqi Pavilion is far away overseas and ignores the world, so many people think that Miracles are legends. But in recent years, I heard that the two great families of Nanling Zhongli and Beiyang Huangfu discovered the ruins of miracles, and with the help of the secrets in these ruins, they recruited troops, strengthened their families, and competed for the world, so There is a saying in Tiancheng, whoever obtains a miracle wins the world!"

    ...

    Fu Manman was so shocked that her jaw was about to drop! Too much shit!

    It turns out that this world is called Shengzhou Continent, and the place she lives in should be the country Tiancheng!

    There is even an extraterrestrial place that does not care about the mundane world, and specializes in the study of miracles! What a great organization!

    This world is a bit unreal!

    After hearing so many amazing legends, Fu Manman suddenly felt that there was nothing strange about her being reborn from another world!

    She doesn't know that the civilization of this world is not similar to the Chinese civilization, and  don't know if there will be a chance for her to show her talents in the future.

    However, at this moment, she can use the legend of miracles to cover up the matter of her own space.

    "What is this miracle? What did Qige find from the miracle that day? Do you know?" Fu Manman continued to ask curiously.

    In case the things found in the miracle do not match the things in her own space, it is not easy to cover up.

    "I don't know, except for Tianqi Pavilion and those who have really seen the things in the miracle, no one knows what is in the miracle, but...these you found must be in the miracle, because I heard that there is something in the miracle. The things that you have are rare in the world." Fu Qiang said with certainty.