151-170

160 read

    Good things are so easy to get.

    Fu Manman started to unpack the blind box, which is still a lot of fun.

    There are always unexpected things to be found.

    So many headgear masks! Fu was full of surprises looking at the clothes and masks used for cosplay in the car. These things are all prepared for Halloween!

    Bull head and horse face, black and white impermanence is scary!

    An idea appeared in Fu Manman's mind, these things will come in handy.

    Fu Manman found two sets of outfits and a voice changer, which she e will use tomorrow.

    Keep looking, she needs to be able to take her to fly things, Fu Manman searched around and found the hot air balloon, the moment she saw the hot air balloon, Fu Manman had perfectly imagined the picture of revenge in her mind.

    Very good! With the hot air balloon, she can escape smoothly.

    Fu Manman immediately tried a hot air balloon in the space. She has played with this thing before and is very proficient. In her previous life, her stepmother and stepsister deliberately raised her and found her a lot of good friends and took her around the world. She has never played anything thrilling and exciting.

    Fu Manman started to install the hot air balloon skillfully, looking for the power supply, finding the blower, first using the blower to inflate the ball, and then igniting the gas, a brightly colored hot air balloon rose into the sky.

    Fu Manman fixed the hot air balloon with a container, climbed into the hot air balloon by herself, and began to check the safety.

    This hot air balloon still needs to be modified. In order to control the direction, she installed a wind propulsion device. OK, turn on the thrusters again.

    The hot air balloon flew up in the vast seabed space, Fu Manman looked at the instrument panel, and then controlled the altitude and direction through the size of the sandbag firepower.

    After some operations, Fu Manman was already proficient. She lowered the hot air balloon, fixed it, and continued to look for the things she needed.

    She began to look for a suitable weapon. This time, Ouyang Feiyan must die. She wanted to make her tremble, despair, and deeply realize how serious the mistake she made was.

    Continue to disassemble, and Fu Manman found many, many weapons, each one more shocking than the other!

    There are even armored vehicles, tanks, artillery, etc. There are many on a large sunken ship, but it looks like it belongs to the old one, it should be from the war years, many of them are in foreign languages, and they should be relics of the Second World War .

    But even if it is an old antique, the lethality is very astonishing. Fu Manman has counted the types and marked them, maybe they will be used in the future.

    She needs a weapon of mass destruction that is light and easy to carry.

    Fu Manman found the bazooka, and there are a lot of rockets. There is no more suitable weapon of mass destruction than this one. It is easy to carry and can hit the target accurately. This portable bombing weapon is prepared to kill Ouyang Feiyan!

    Fu Manman found some more things from modern electronic devices. She found the bracelets, took five, and took two walkie-talkies.

    Another important thing is the drone. She was looking for this. Fu Manman searched for a while before finding the aircraft. They were all good products. She took out one and tried it. She thought it would not fly far without a base station. But the aircraft flew quite a distance. She found out her mobile phone and turned on the bluetooth link, and it was connected. Surprised or not!