94 update eight

In this situation, the refugees were all afraid. Even if they broke through the city gate, no one dared to enter.

    The defense inside is too tight.

    Fu Manman was also a little dumbfounded, rushing in at this time would mean death, he didn't expect that these generals in the city would treat the common people like this, with no kindness.

    "You should kill those Dazi soldiers, not ordinary people." Fu Manman shouted loudly.

    Very powerful words, but because of the immature and sweet voice, it became very pale and weak.

    Although powerless, these words resonated with the refugees, and everyone shouted: "Yes, it is Dazibing who should be killed, we are poor people."

    "Yes, we are ordinary people." The refugees shouted loudly, The sound was louder than louder.

    The soldiers on the opposite side were scared back by the crowd of excited refugees.

    "Don't back down, these are against the people, they should be killed!" The leading general rushed forward with a knife in hand, intending to slash and kill a few refugees to make an example to others.

    The refugees fled in fright when they saw the soldiers rushing out to kill people.

    Fu Manman looked at the charging horse with resentment, she was determined to cut this hateful man off the horse, and let him belittle the common people so much.

    Just when she was about to make a move, a thin figure pulled her away, tightly guarding her behind, avoiding the horse.

    At the same time, the sound of war drums sounded on the city wall.

    This is the signal for war.

    At the same time, a general shouted on the city wall: "The little Beiyang army is here! Soldiers, rush out of the city and kill the enemy!"

    The Beiyang army is here!

    Fu Manman blinked, this is good news, the people will be saved.

    Along the way, she had heard too many stories about the heroic deeds of the Little Beiyang Wangjun. This is an invincible and powerful army, and it is the hope of the people.

    A large number of soldiers in the city rushed out of the city and joined forces with the Xiaobeiyang Wangjun to kill the enemy together.

    The refugees automatically spread out to make way for the soldiers in the city.

    Fu Manman was pulled by one hand and hid under the city wall.

    Only then did she realize that it was her second brother Fu Qiang who had just pulled her.

    This stinky brother still cares about her sister very much. Only when he got so close did he realize that the stinky brother is taller than her sister!

    "Fu An, Shuang Shuang!" Fu Manman shouted to the crowd.

    "Sister, we are all here!" Fu An and Fu Shuangshuang squeezed through the crowd to join Fu Manman.

    Not one of them was missing, Fu Manman stretched out his hands with a smile, and hugged his brothers and sisters, "Great, you are all fine."

    "Sister, the Little Beiyang King Army is here, we are saved." Fu An's excited eyes sparkled .

    Fu Shuangshuang also nodded happily, "Sister, we are saved."

    "Yes! We are saved." Fu Manman smiled, and she looked up at the slightly bright sky. It was almost dawn, the war was about to end, dawn The darkness will eventually be taken away, and hope is at hand.