029 Miracle

The little Maodan who was lying in the bed suddenly cried and howled. It was a bit hungry and wanted to eat.

    Fu Manman took out the milk powder from the package, she didn't plan to avoid these two younger brothers, they would find out anyway.

    Fu An's eyes fell on the milk powder can, and she asked curiously, "Sister, what is this?"

    "This...is also picked up by  sister." Apart from this reason, she couldn't find any other excuses.

    Fu Qiang walked over and saw a few other things, full of curiosity, he raised the two things in his hand, looked at Fu Manman, "you picked these up too?"

    Fu Manman looked up at this younger brother, tsk! This little brother is not bad! The face is clean, but it is quite handsome, especially the eyebrows and eyes are particularly good, with high brows and deep red phoenix eyes, the base of the nose is also high, but it is too thin, and the complexion is black and yellow.

    If you take good care of to little white , you will be a beauty embryo in the future.

    The younger brother looks good, why is she so embarrassing!

    Fu Manman complained inwardly, swearing on her lips, and said with incomparable sincerity: "Yes, I picked them up last night."

    ...

    Fu An showed surprise, while Fu Qiang kept a stern face. He didn't doubt Fu Manman's words, he even believed that the things in his hands at the moment were obviously not like what can be found in this era, such as this cup, which is very exquisitely crafted and has beautiful animal patterns. Can't paint such a beautiful color and it doesn't fade.

    There is also this slippery and strange bag with very attractive food patterns, so realistic, as if there is really a bowl of noodles in front of him.

    This is amazing!

    "It's a miracle..." Fu Qiang said excitedly, his eyes flashed with excitement.

    "This must be something in a miracle."

    "Brother, does the miracle you mentioned really exist?" Fu An's eyes also flashed with excitement.

    Fu Qiang raised the things in his hand and said happily: "These are the proofs! There are really miracles, so everything is not a legend."

    He happily took the things and walked up to Fu Manman, "Hey, these things , where did you pick it up.”

   After finding the miracle, he will have food, capital to fight against the world, and revenge for his parents who died unjustly.

    Fu Qiang's small body was full of energy at this moment.

    Fu Manman frowned, what miracle? What the hell!

    Seeing the joy on Fu Qiang's face, she wondered, is it not surprising that these things appear in this world? And it may have something to do with some miracle!

    Tsk tsk... Interesting, she was suddenly full of curiosity about this world.

    "Who are you calling hey? I'm your older sister. Call me older sister, stinky younger brother. From now on, don't talk to your older sister like this." Before satisfying her curiosity, she had to educate this always stern-faced Little kid.

    "You're not my sister." Fu Qiang rolled his eyes at Fu Manman angrily.

    If you want him to call her sister, dream about it! Bad woman, bad woman, he will never let go of this bad woman who bullied him and beat him.

    Thinking of the days when he lost his memory, he really thought he was the second child of the Fu family, and he fled with them tremblingly. This Fu Manman lost his temper from time to time because she didn't have enough to eat, and then took it out on him.

    He beat and scolded, with incredible strength, and even bit off a piece of flesh from his arm, causing him to almost die, all because he was blamed for taking an extra ration of the family.

    To eat his meat, to make up for her loss.

    During those days, he was tortured, because of his status as a younger brother, he endured it, thinking that he was redundant in this family.

    Now that he has recovered his memory, he must take revenge. Anyone who has ever bullied him must die!

    Especially this one is fully paid!