041 Race discrimination

Fu Manman found some worn-out clothes in the package, and picked the most worn-out clothes, and prepared to cut them into strips with a knife.

    "Sister, these are dad's clothes." Fu An snatched the clothes from Fu Manman's hand, his face was full of anger.

    "Father is gone, so he can't wear them, but our brother can't live without diapers. You can decide for yourself if you want to use your clothes or not!" Fu Manman was not going to take it away from Fu An, she wanted him to make his own choice.

    Fu An's face was tangled, and then he turned his mouth, his eyes were red, and tears flowed, and he sent the clothes to Fu Manman, "I miss Daddy."

    Fu Qiang looked at Fu An, and then at Fu Manman, not knowing How did Fu Manman bully Fu An?

    "Fu An, come here." Fu Qiang shouted at Fu An.

    Fu An went over, and Fu Qiang asked, "Is she bullying you again?"

    "No, I missed my father." Fu An said truthfully.

    It turned out to be like this, he thought that Fu Manman was a murderer again.

    Strange to say, in the past two days, Fu Manman didn't get angry with them, and her temper seemed to change for the better.

    He glanced at Fu Manman quietly, and saw that she was really tearing up strips of cloth, strips of cloth, and she pulled it out without any effort. Then she carefully padded the little Maodan's buttocks, tidied up the little Maodan, and was very patient. to coax.

    How did Fumanman change so much?

    In the past, she hated coaxing little Maodan the most, and she wanted to lose Xiaomaidan more than once.

    But for the past two days, she has been taking care of the little Maodan, doing her best.

    "You two come here." Fu Manman suddenly waved to Fu Qiang and Fu An.

    Fu Qiang was startled, and hurriedly took his eyes away from Fu Manman, and then reluctantly walked to Fu Manman's side.

    "Both of you take care of Xiao Maodan, I'll go over there to find a water source."

    She saw the group of people next door, as if they went to fetch water in the woods over there.

    There must be water over there.

    "Miss Manman, I'll go with you." Aunt Luhua stood up, holding a wooden bucket in her hand and shouted at Manman.

    Fu Manman nodded and agreed.

    The two walked together into the small forest not far away.

    After walking not far, she saw a sparkling small river.

    The river is not narrow, and the water doesn't look deep, but the water is very clear and you can see the aquatic plants at the bottom of the river. There are dead grass on the riverside, and there are a few dead trees with crooked necks.

    "It's great to have water." Lu Hua said happily.

    On the way to escape from famine, what she was most afraid is a  lack of water, and there was no good water storage device, so she had to flee all the way to find water, and had to boil without water.

    There were still a few people by the river, and she saw a girl in red clothes squatting by the river to wash her hands, and several people were standing beside her, waiting with buckets in their hands.

    Fu Manman looked at the girl a few more times, really curious, the girl's clothes were really beautiful, she was wearing a water-red brocade long-breasted red dress, and the gold thread embroidery on the skirt was very unique.