060 The Tragedy of the

Fu Manman took her two younger brothers and looked for a place to settle down.

    This side is not far from the city gate, and is located in a high position, so you can vaguely see the situation in front of the city gate.

    Because the city gates were not opened, many people fleeing famine had to camp outside the city first, and everyone was waiting for new news from the city lord.

    The three brothers of the Fu family wanted to find their younger sister. There were too many people at the gate of the city, and it was difficult to find them with a lot of luggage. Fu Manman entrusted the little Maodan and a bunch of things to Chang Zhong and his wife.

    "Don't worry, little Maodan, little tiger cub and luggage, I will take care of them for you." Chang Zhong and his wife said in unison.

    Along the way, the two families have exchanged their hearts, so naturally they trust each other.

    Fu Manman took out a handful of candies from her backpack and set off with her two younger brothers.

    Fu Manman didn't know Fu Shuangshuang, so she asked Fu An to go with her, and Fu Qiang went to find her alone. After all, Fu Qiang was older and calmer, so Fu Manman was still assured that he would act alone.

    Before leaving, she gave Fu Qiang five pieces of toffee, and said, "Whether you find it or not, you have to meet up at the camp at noon."

    Fu Qiang looked at the toffee in his hand, wondering why Fu Manman gave him the candy , she is going to dump him.

    He wasn't her own brother in the first place, although Fu Manman called him second brother and second younger brother along the way, but this couldn't change, the two were not related by blood.

    Now in Fengcheng, did she use the excuse of looking for Shuangshuang to drive him out?

    "Here's the candy. It's for your energy. Don't lose it. Be careful on the road. If you encounter danger, run quickly. If you find  sister, you can't deal with it yourself. You can wait for me at the camp. Don't be head-on. Got it." Although this younger brother is older, Fu Manman is still worried, as this place is in such a mess, she can't lose any of her relatives.

    Fu Qiang's eyes trembled slightly. He thought he would be wrong. Fu Manman didn't mean to drive him away, but cared about him very much.

    "Yeah, I got it." Fu Qiang hummed awkwardly, and then ran away.

    Fu Manman looked at his running away figure and smiled.

    "Let's go!" She yelled at Fu An, but Fu An didn't move, her mouth was pouted, and her eyes were a little red.

    "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Fu Manman was at a loss.

    "Sister, you give candy to my second brother, but not to me, huh..." Fu An was wronged, he also wanted to eat candy.

    Fu Manman laughed, it turned out it was for candy! This kid really loves candy, so Fu Manman also took five pieces of candy to Fu An, "Here, you should save some, because eating too much candy will cause tooth decay."

     The hand is the real one. He smiled through his tears, stuffed the candy into his arms, sniffled his nose, nodded and said: "Understood sister, I will eat slowly."

    After a while, he found his sister, and he wanted to give her two Block, no, three blocks!

    The violent wind and rain last night caused great harm to the refugees stationed under the city wall. There were loud cries and corpses everywhere. Many of them were left unattended, and some corpses were secretly dragged away and decomposed. , or was dragged to the mountains by kind-hearted people and buried.

    The more they walked towards the city wall, the more shocking they saw. They were all soaked refugees and those dilapidated tents.

    Refugees were stationed on the left and right sides of the city gate, setting up countless tents, and the road in the middle was extremely muddy.

    Soldiers in cold black armor stood guard at the gate of the city. These soldiers were not moved at all by seeing the tragic scenes in the world. Facing the people who pleaded and wanted to enter the city, all of them looked cold, as if everything outside the city was different from them. irrelevant.

    Fu An frightenedly followed Fu Manman, walking with one foot deep and one foot shallow.

    Along the way, they looked around and looked at the corpses of countless young children. Every time they saw each one, they were terrified and saddened.