050 Moving Materials

After finishing the two little ones, she looked at the little Maodan. This child is really good, which makes people feel distressed.

    Except when he was hungry, he didn't cry or make trouble at other times. Fu Manman pushed back the quilt and found that he was smiling, obediently motionless, with his eyes open, and his sweet appearance was really painful.

    "Oh, you're awake, why aren't you sleeping? Are you hungry?" Fu Manman thought it was wrong, if he was hungry, the little guy would open his mouth and howl.

    So good now! If he doesn't cry or make trouble, could it be another problem.

    "By the way, I haven't changed your diaper for you!" Fu Manman's head got dizzy when she thought about diapers!

    Raising a baby without diapers is really difficult!

    Sure enough, after taking off the pants, the diaper was soaked and there was poop, my God, it was crazy!

    Use the soft grass to wipe the little Maodan buttocks, and she starts to worry about diapers.

    Every piece of cloth in the household is very precious, how can there be extra diapers!

    When she was worrying, Aunt Luhua brought a piece of black coarse cloth and said, "Use this! I still have some cloth at home. Fold this cloth like this, and wrap some ashes in the middle."

    Aunt Luhua taught Fu Manman how to do it.

    She wrapped the cold black ashes beside the burning fire with cloth, made them neatly, and handed them to Fu Manman, "Give it to my brother! This child is really good."

    "Thank you, auntie!" Fu Manman is very grateful. It is really rare that Aunt Luhua is willing to send cloth in such a difficult time.

    "Don't be polite to me, the road will be long in the future, let's take care of each other!" Aunt Lu Hua patted Fu Manman on the back, she felt sorry for this young lady.

    It's really not easy for a half-old child with three younger brothers.

    After changing the diaper, Xiao Maodan fell asleep after a while. After eating milk powder for a few days, his face was a little fleshy. Although it was still black and yellow, it was obviously much more lively.

    "This child is so cute." Aunt Luhua looked at the child with gentle eyes.

    Fu Manman suddenly liked this Aunt Luhua a little bit, maybe she was a trustworthy person.

    The cold night was long, and Fu Manman didn't feel sleepy at all. Even though she was wearing a down jacket and wrapped in a quilt, the cold air still penetrated into her body from all directions in the middle of the night.

    it's too cold!

    With a cold body and a cold heart, she must quickly find a way to enter the space.

    Looking around, Aunt Luhua and Uncle Chang are cuddling each other and dozing off.

    Fu Manman was wrapped in a quilt and walked to the nearby woods.

    A big fire last night burned to the north, but the small forest by the roadside in the south was not affected at all.

    Fu Manman didn't dare to go far, but when she reached a place where no one was around, she closed her eyes and sensed with her mind, and then there was a blue light in front of her eyes, and a blue light flashed in her mind.

    She entered the seabed space again.

    Seeing the endless containers, Fu jumped and screamed excitedly in the space.