007 Broken Temple

younger sister? She also has a younger sister? "Why did my younger sister go to Fengcheng?"

Fu Manman asked hesitantly, she did not inherit the memory of the original owner, and she had no impression of this younger sister.

    Fu An looked at Fu Manman curiously, why did her sister forget that she sold her sister.

    But when he think about her sister  always forgetting things, her mind is not good.

    "You sold  sister for a steamed bun." Fu An pouted with an indignant expression on his face.

    ah! For a steamed bun, you sold your sister?

    This sister is too a jerk, Fu Manman scolded the original owner silently in her heart, and then said to Fu An and Fu Qiang: "It's all my fault,  sister had a bad mind before, and I sold her when I got mad. , I will definitely get my sister back."

    Fu An showed joy on his face, "Sister, are you serious?"

    "Of course it is true." Fu Manman pursed her lips and smiled.

    Fu Qiang didn't say a word. He didn't believe what Fu Manman said, and he never believed what a lunatic said.

    It was getting late, with dark clouds overwhelming the top. Looking at the weather, she always felt that it was going to rain in the next second.

    The three of them quickly packed up their things and started on their way.

    Be sure to find a place to stay before dark.

    After walking for a long time, the sky gradually became dark, the north wind was blowing, and the rustling of grass was heard in my ears.

    At night, the temperature dropped sharply, and she felt that she was going to freeze, and if they didn't find shelter from the wind, they would freeze to death.

    "Ah, cut..." Fu An had already sneezed countless times along the way.

    This kid won't catch a cold!

    Fu Manman was impatient. In this situation, it was up to fate whether the child could catch a cold or not.

    I don't know how they spent the night before.

    "There is light ahead." Fu Qiang shouted suddenly, his voice full of excitement.

    "Where is the light?" Fu An stretched his neck, asked excitedly and anxiously, and sneezed after speaking.

    Fu Manman squinted her eyes, vaguely as if she really saw a bright light ahead, it was too far away, and she had to go further.

    As we got closer and closer, we finally saw a dilapidated house in front of us. It really looked like a dilapidated temple.

    "Wait a minute, let's not go there, and see who is inside before entering." Fu Qiang stopped in his tracks.

    Fu Manman glanced at the second brother, and was amazed in her heart. This younger brother is small, but he has a lot of eyes and a high level of vigilance.

    In today's troubled times, it's best to be careful.

    "I'll go ahead and have a look, you guys are waiting for me here." Fu Qiang whispered, then stooped and walked towards the ruined temple in front.

    Fu Manman hugged the baby in her arms tightly, the little baby didn't cry all the way, it was quite warm in her arms.

    Fu An squatted on the ground, covered his mouth and nose with his hands, kept breathing, and held back the sneeze several times.

    After a while, Fu Qiang came back, this time he walked back straight.

    "In the ruined temple in front, there are ordinary people. There are more than a dozen people. The accent seems to be from the north."

    "Then let's go there quickly!" Fu Manman felt that those people were not dangerous after hearing what Fu Qiang said. .

    Just leaving, Fu Qiang and Fu An pulled the luggage together, and the three of them walked to the ruined temple.

    In the ruined temple, people from a Zhuangzi in Liujiazhuang gathered together and lit several fires in the temple.

    Some were cooking, some were chatting, some were beating their children.

    When the three brothers and sisters of the Fu family appeared at the gate of the ruined temple, everyone looked at the three brothers and sisters.

    Then, under everyone's attention, Fu Man walked into the ruined temple without changing her face, and then he and his two younger brothers found a shelter from the wind and began to lay the floor.

    After a day of walking, She's too tired. It is really rare to be able to sit down and rest in a ruined temple now.

    As soon as he sat down, a tall, middle-aged, black and thin man came over. This man had beards and fierce eyes. He first sized up the three of them, and then his eyes fell on the packages of the three of them.

    "Who let you in, this is our territory." The man said fiercely.