014 Don't You Hate Her?

As for other food, I can’t even find it. The rhizomes under the ground are so easy to find, and there are also wild fruits on trees, many of which are inedible. Finding something that can be eaten depends on luck.

    She walked all the way, but did not see any edible wild fruit.

    There are a lot of wild trees, and there are a lot of dry weeds, and the insects have not seen any live ones.

    Fu Manman dragged her luggage and held the child, she was exhausted to death.

    She don't know if there are other people in this forest. Should she call out and find someone to join her.

    But when she thought of her luggage and her nursing baby, she gave up.

    Those who can be in the woods at this time are all people fleeing famine, and their eyes are green with hunger. When they see her alone, they will definitely grab her things. trouble.

    Thinking of this, she became even more cautious.

    "Sister..."

    "Sister..."

   In the woods, two boys with frozen faces and blue bean sprouts were shouting at the top of their voices.

    "Sister... where are you?" Fu An's eyes were red, and tears were falling.

    He ran out of the cave early in the morning to find his sister.

    Yesterday evening, in order to avoid Dazi, everyone went into the woods, and then he and his sister ran away.

    "Second brother, do you think sister and brother are still alive?" Fu An looked at Fu Qiang beside him with tears in his eyes.

    Fu Qiang had a straight face, and his beautiful red phoenix eyes were very deep. He looked around and thought, even if Fu Manman died, he would still find her.

    His very important token was on her body, but he never found it, where did she hide it.

    Such an ugly and vicious woman is not worthy of being called "sister" by her younger brothers and sisters.

    Sister Shuangshuang is so kind and gentle, she sold her sister for a steamed bun.

    He also forced An to steal an old man's rations.

    On the way to escape from the famine, since Uncle Fu died, their rations were basically eaten by this Fu. He and Fu An could only eat bark.

    Although she looked much more normal now, he still didn't stop wanting to kill her.

    After running away yesterday, they encountered wolves. Fortunately, they found a cave and hid all night.

    He doesn't know if this Fumanman has such good luck.

    There are many ferocious beasts in the mountains, and the possibility of being eaten by wild beasts is quite high.

    It's just a pity, that child who is still in his infancy.

    He promised his father to take care of these brothers and sisters, and take them to escape to the county seat, after all, his father saved his life.

    But now...

    he looked at Fu An beside him.

    In this troubled world, if he could save old father Fu's blood, he would be considered worthy of him.

    "Second brother, are you not worried about  sister at all?" Fu An asked Fu Qiang.

    This elder brother was rescued by his father from the dead on the way. He didn't remember anything at the time, so his father named him Fu Qiang.

    It is said that he has a great life and tenacious vitality.

    Seeing that he is taller than him, let him be his elder brother, the second child in the family, and he has become the third child.

    Although he didn't admit it at first, because of his size, he wanted to be the younger brother.

    But in the past few days, he felt that Fu Qiang was indeed a reliable elder brother, more reliable than his eldest sister. Along the way, if it wasn't for the elder brother, they might have starved to death long ago.

    Unfortunately, the younger sister was still sold by the elder sister.

    Thinking of his sister made him feel very uncomfortable.

    He hated his sister in his heart, but when he thought that his sister might be eaten by wolves, he was afraid and sad.

    "You can find her if you're worried? She sold Shuangshuang, don't you hate her?"

    Fu Qiang's words made Fu An shut up immediately.

    This second brother always speaks coldly, leaving people speechless.