033 Don't know much

Then Chang Zhong set up the pot and started to stew the meat.

    While waiting for the stew, Fu Manman chatted with Chang Zhong's family.

    Knowing that they escaped from Qingzhou City in the west, Chang Zhong was looking after the home of a wealthy lord in Zhuangzi, and learned a little boxing and kicking kung fu. It was a good life, but last year when Sidi came to invade, the city defenders surrendered without a fight, and the people who left the city fled.

    Xidi went into the city, burned, killed, looted, and killed anyone he saw. Chang Zhong and his family followed the master and finally escaped from the city.

    Then along the way, he either encounters Xidi Dazibing or a gangster who bullies the weak.

    On the way to escape, he got separated from the master again, but fortunately, the family can still stay together neatly, which is already very difficult.

    "Would the imperial court not care about such a thing?" Fu Manman asked a little angrily.

    There are so many victims, the court should set up a resettlement site for the victims! These are all poor people, and the imperial court doesn't care how to let the suffering people live.

    In the celestial dynasty she lives in, wherever there is a disaster, the glory of justice is there, protecting everyone, leading everyone out of the predicament, helping the victims rebuild, and supporting everyone in trouble.

    Every scene is passionate and heart-warming.

    In this era, shouldn't the imperial court also want to help the victims!

    "Imperial court? Where is there any imperial court now? We went all the way south, and those cities wouldn't let us in. Those officials are all wolf-hearted and desperate." The more Chang Zhong said, the more excited he became, and he clenched his fists angrily. Tightly, there was nothing but resentment and helplessness in his eyes.

    Fu Manman was touched from the bottom of her heart, empathized with him, and said angrily: "Why is this imperial court so careless about human life, what kind of evil world is this!" It's so irritating

    ! She was still thinking too naively, this is an evil feudal society, and human life is as thin as paper.

    "The imperial court doesn't care about us, how will we live in the future." Aunt Luhua cried, and she looked at her children, they were all thin and out of shape.

    "Don't cry, let's get some meat for the children!" Chang Zhong urged.

    The two twins of the Chang family have been squatting next to the pot, never leaving for a moment.

    Aunt Luhua nodded and went to work.

    At this time, Chang Zhong asked: "Where are you brothers and sisters going to go in the future? I heard from others that the Qingzhou city in Shangjing will not allow the victims of the disaster to enter the city."

    "Then where are you going to go?" Fu Manman asked.

    She doesn't know much about this society yet.

    This Qingzhou city should be a city on the only way to the capital!

    Since they don't accept refugees there, they can only choose other acceptable ones.

    "I heard that there is a little Beiyang King in the north. He was young and promising, and he made great achievements in battle. He took back several cities from the enemy, and he was good to the people. Many refugees in his jurisdiction were given relief food. He will distribute land to everyone in the spring of next year! I want to take my family to the north and go to the jurisdiction of Little Beiyang King to make a living.” Chang Zhong talked about the little Beiyang King, his face was full of reverence, his eyes flashed with the light that is full of expectations for the future life.

    "Brother, this little Beiyang King is so powerful." Fu An admired him.

    Fu Qiang had a cold face and said nothing.