047 This girl is amazing

"I won't change, I'm leaving now." The woman held the child in fear and was about to leave.

    "Stand!" Fu Manman called her to stop.

    The woman stood with her head down, not daring to look at Fu Manman. Although this little girl was very young, she looked very scary.

    Fu Manman turned her head, and she dug out the food she had prepared from the package, including dried meat and nuts, and took out more than half of it.

    Wrap it in cloth, and hand it to the poor woman, "Here, don't give up your child."

   The woman was so excited when she saw the food in the cloth bag, she knelt down and kowtowed, "Thank you girl, thank you girl , You are such a kind person!"

   After thanking, the woman hugged the child, took the food and left.

    Fu Manman looked at the woman's stumbling back, tears streaming down her face.

    It's very sad, the hearts of people in this world have turned dark.

    She hates this world, what kind of society is this!

    Although she gave the other party food, she knew in her heart that the poor girl still couldn't survive.

    Fu Manman felt sad and didn't notice that Aunt Luhua, Chang Zhong, and his two younger brothers were all looking at her with strange eyes.

    Lu Hua looked at Fu Manman with bright eyes. She felt that this girl was very unusual, and she said something that she had never understood. She always felt that the old man said that the life of a girl is cheap. She disagreed, but she couldn't explain why. .

    Now she knows that women can hold up half the sky, and there would be no world without women.

    It turns out that their women are so powerful!

    The more she looked at Fu Manman, the more she liked him.

    Chang Zhong was shocked by Fu Manman's aura, he had never seen a girl who dared to speak so much!

    No wonder he was able to flee famine with three brothers alone!

    This girl is amazing.

    Fu An was very happy, he was glad that his sister didn't change her younger brother, he didn't understand what her sister said, but her sister really changed for the better.

    His bad sister, turned into a good sister.

    Fu Qiang's heart shook slightly. He looked at Fu Manman inquiringly. What she said was really bold. This bad girl is not only bad, but also very courageous.

    She wants to hold up half the sky?

    snort! Such an arrogant tone, just relying on her, how could she be able to stand up to this day.

    Those words of hers were heard by the protoss, and she will die a miserable death by then!

    The majesty of the gods in Tianqi Pavilion, the holy gods are inviolable!

    No matter how strong you are, you can still beat the people of the Protoss!

    "Miss Man Man, why are you crying?" Aunt Lu Hua said distressedly.

    She stepped forward and patted Fu Manman on the shoulder, "Is it because you gave the food to that woman, you feel sad!"

    Fu Manman shook his head and sighed slightly, "No, I did it for  poor people , but I can’t do anything except give them some food.”

    “Manman girls, this is the world today, if you pity them, who will pity us? Only those who have a stutter can survive. It's the most important thing, don't be sad, put away your food and don't give it away." Lu Hua comforted.

    She didn't expect this kid to be so kind-hearted!

    Fu Manman nodded. She looked at the little milk baby in her arms and let out a sigh. She should put away her kindness. Now that she is still in danger, she pities others, and no one will pity her by then.

    She put away the remaining dried meat and nuts, and said to An, "Look carefully, don't let anyone steal it."

    "Understood, sister." Fu An nodded obediently.

    Although he sister shared food with others, he didn't blame her at all, and was surprised. Before, his sister didn't know how to eat separately.

    But what pleased him most was that the older sister did not replace the younger brother.