301-310

301 Found someone

    While eating breakfast, Grandpa Wei couldn't help asking curiously: "I just heard that you said you were looking for someone?"

    It wasn't that he was eavesdropping, it was that they didn't avoid them when they were talking.

    He heard it.

    Fu Manman nodded, "Yes, I need to find someone." Fu Manman said absently.

    She don't know if she can find it, if she can't find it, then she have missed an enemy.

    "Girl, if the person you are looking for is from Sedum City, old man can help you." Grandpa Wei said, he really wanted to help, and the other party helped them treat their illnesses and gave them food. kindness.

    They have nothing to repay. If they can help in finding someone, that is also a kindness!

    Fu Manman's eyes lit up, yes! She can ask Grandpa Wei and the others for help. They are beggars in Sedum City, so they must know Sedum City very well, and they know all the streets and alleys clearly.

    "Great, Grandpa Wei, help me see if you've seen this man in the city." Fu Manman took out the sketch she drew and gave it to Grandpa Wei.

    Grandpa Wei looked and looked carefully, thought and thought, "Girl, this person is dressed like a son of a wealthy family." Grandpa Wei asked.

    Fu Manman nodded, "Yes, he is either rich or expensive, and the clothes on his body are very expensive."

    "That's not true, this old man in Sedum City has been begging for more than ten years, and he has basically seen it. But this person I haven't seen it before." Grandpa Wei shook his head.

    "That's the one who just entered the city recently." Aji said.

    "I heard their accent, not like people from Sedum City." Chen Mutian also spoke.

    "Girl, if you want to find this person, I will let the children find it for you. We beggars have no other skills, but we are still very good at finding people." Grandpa Wei said.

    After Fu Manman heard this, she was naturally happy, so she entrusted the matter to Grandpa Wei, "Then please trouble Grandpa Wei."

    Grandpa Wei took the portrait and passed it around to adults and children who were not sick.

    After everyone remembered it, they gave the portrait to Fu Manman again.

    "Let's go out and look for it right now." Grandpa Wei said resolutely.

    "Well, when you go out, remember to bring a face towel, there are many sick people outside." Fu Manman said.

    Adults and children, all listened to it, took out useless rags and covered their mouths and noses.

    ...

    Fu Manman also took Aji out. Aji had a good nose. Fu Manman took her out to find someone, while the others waited in the small shabby house.

    At this moment, there is a huge commotion in Sedum City.

    Because there are no doctors, and no one sells medicine to the people.

    The common people are crazy, and they frantically smashed those pharmacies and medical centers.

    No one dared to touch the Nangong family's medical clinic, and these common people made trouble against ordinary pharmacies and medical clinics.