023 Punch One

After the rain, the woods are wet everywhere, and the temperature has dropped significantly. It is very cold and humid. From time to time, water drops fall from the branches above the head, and land on the head and clothes.

    "Sister, there are people following behind!" Fu An looked back several times, and it was obvious that several adults were following behind.

    Fu Manman's face was sullen, and her eyes were looking around. She had to find a weapon that was handy.

    "I know, you guys protect the little Maodan and the package later, I'll take care of these people." Fu Manman handed the little Maodan to Fu An.

    Fu Qiang was pulling the luggage alone.

    Fu Manman first picked up a stick and then a stone.

    Will not work! As long as there are bricks, she finally grabbed a fist-sized rock in her hand.

    "What do you want to do with us?" Fu Manman turned around, her eyes were full of murderous intent, and she looked coldly at the five young and strong men not far behind her.

    Those men stopped hiding, and walked over with a smile. Liu Sishou bore the brunt and said, "Damn girl, no one can protect you now, and one of us can kill you."

    "Hey! What are you talking about die? we play for a while, and then kill ." One of the obscene men with long sharp-mouthed monkey cheeks looked up and down, although he was skinny, She was also a woman. It's so clear, it's just that someone else took the lead, and they haven't played with the little girl for a long time.

    "Let me tell you, they have five catties of rice on them, this girl is very strong, you have to be careful." A thin monkey-like man said to the others.

    "How much strength can a stinky girl have." A tall man smiled wretchedly, his eyes were sizing up Fu Manman's thin body, waiting for her to exert all her strength, hehe.  

  Fu Manman frowned, how did this thin monkey know?   

"You were sent by the old patriarch!" Apart from this, there is no other possibility.

    "Fu Manman, you are doomed. The old patriarch said that you must not be allowed to live. If you disrespect your family, you deserve to die." The man said fiercely.

    "You are not allowed to bully my sister." Fu An stopped in front of Fu Manman, pursed his lips, and stared at the big men in front of him.

    Liu Si stepped forward, pushed Fu An away, and sneered, "Cut, brat, that's all he can do."

    Dare to bully her younger brother, Fu Manman raised the stone in her hand, and threw it at Liu Si's forehead.

    There was a big difference in height between the two of them, Fu Manman jumped up, and the stone in her hand missed Liu Si's ear, but the huge impact still cut off his ear.

    "Yeah..." Liu Si let out a shrill scream, covered his ears in pain, and blood flowed from his hands.

    The other four were stunned, looking at Liu Si with horror on their faces, and then looking at bean sprouts as if they were full.

    "Do you guys want to go together?" Fu Manman looked at the four big men in front of her with a sneer.

    She is full now and has plenty of strength. These scumbags are punching each other.

    "You...stinky girl, you are really loud, brothers, let's go together and kill her." A dark-faced man said to the other three.

    The other two or three raised their fists together and came up, damn girl, but a lowly girl who dares to challenge their man's authority, she will soon let her know how serious the consequences of this matter are.

    "What are you doing?" Suddenly a tall figure galloped over from the jungle.

    Uncle!

    "Children, hide back, I'll deal with them." Chang Zhong stood in front of the Fu brothers and sisters.

    He was followed by his wife and three children.

    " Master!" Lu Hua nervously looked at her man.

    As the head of the house, he is nosy, and she is just a servant who helps the old man's house to guard the house. She escaped famine all the way and got separated from the old men. He used his little three-legged skills to help Weak and bullied.