321-330

321 Someone Falls

    Everyone in the back laughed when they heard the discussion of the people in front.

    At the beginning, like these people, they were shocked by this warm baby.

    Now they are all familiar with it.

    With the warm baby, everyone warmed up, and mountain climbing became more vigorous.

    they don't know how long they walked until everyone was too tired to move, and Fu Manman felt her calves shaking.

    But they couldn't stop to rest. At the moment they were on the mountainside, the cold wind was blowing, and there were snowflakes mixed in. Fu Manman patted her frozen face, and she felt that her eyelashes were covered with ice. up.

    "Sister, I'm so tired! How far is there! Fu Shuangshuang is dealing with Man Man in the back.

    It feels like this mountain can't be climbed.

    " Not too far, there is a cave in front." Fu An said.

    He has memorized all the nearby terrain in his mind.

    Going a few hundred meters further, there is a cave, and he remembers it clearly.

    Fu Shuangshuang said in surprise: "Brother, how did you know?"

    "I...don't tell you." Fu An
said mischievously. He couldn't explain clearly. Why did he say it? After he figured out what the small box was, he would tell his little sister.

    Fu Manman also remembered that there was a cave in front of her. She greeted everyone. Speed ​​up their pace.

    After walking through this section of the road, there is a cave in front of . You can rest in the cave at night.

    Otherwise, it will be dark.

    But they didn’t expect that the further you go, the narrower the  road . Several frozen corpses were all frozen into ice.

    Everyone passing by expressed emotion.

    "Everyone, let's go!" There are people.  If you don't speed up your pace, you can't find a place to hide from the wind and snow. If you are trapped on the mountain at night, everyone's ending may be the same.

    It's really too cold, even if there is a warm baby to warm the body, the cold wind still penetrates into the body.

    The little Maodan in Fu Manman's arms woke up, probably hungry and wanted to drink milk, the little guy opened his mouth wide and began to cry.

    Some other children in the team also started to cry, crying all over, and some older children were also crying because they were tired from walking.

    These children are very sensible, even if they are very tired, they are crying and persevering.

    "Everyone keep going, there is a cave ahead, we can rest now." Fu Manman shouted to the people in front and behind.

    "Okay, little gang leader." Everyone in front and behind responded.

    The boys of the Flying Tigers carried all the children who couldn't walk on their backs.

    Fu Manman saw that the road ahead was getting narrower and narrower, and she was afraid that if someone slipped and fell, it would be a disaster.

    She immediately took out the rope from her backpack, and then passed it back and forth, asking everyone to hold the rope, and those who had belts on their bodies were tied to the rope.