89 update three

Fu Shuangshuang quickly changed her clothes, put on her close-fitting thermal underwear, and happily looked up, down, left, and right, "Sister, these must be clothes made by fairies in the sky, and they are not sewn."

  The clothes were close to the skin, and the furry underwear Lining, it's so warm!

    Fu Manman smiled, and took another set of worn-out winter jackets for Fu Shuangshuang to put on.

    After coming out of the City Lord's Mansion, they all wore thin inner linings, which were still pulled from other people's bodies.

    Fu Manman also changed her clothes. After changing, she took the clothes she brought from the city lord's mansion and threw them into the fire outside and burned them.

    Beside the fire, Chang Zhong looked at Fu Manman burning clothes in surprise. He was a little curious and had doubts. The city gate was heavily guarded. How did girl Manman bring her younger brothers and sisters out?

    "Uncle Chang, we have helped each other along the way, and I have long stopped treating you as outsiders. If there is any good thing, I would like to share it with you, but..." Fu Manman paused as she spoke, and her voice became deeper A few points.

    Chang Zhong's expression froze, and he felt a little nervous for no reason. He is a rough man, but he is not a fool. The girls have something to say.

    "Miss Manman, I understand, I understand everything, I won't say anything outside." Chang Zhong's eyes were firm, and his tone was loyal.

    "Well, Uncle Chang, please tell  aunt and children not to say anything, especially...Fu Qiang and I have never been in Fengcheng." Fu Manman lowered her voice, and gave Chang Zhong a lesson to let him experience eyes.

    Chang Zhong can understand this meaning!

    Chang Zhong straightened his face, and nodded heavily, "I know, I know, the children don't even know you're out, so I told Lu Hua to shut up."

    Fu Manman nodded with satisfaction. After spending so many days together, Chang Zhong  is trustworthy as a person.

    After arranging everything, Fu Manman was in a good mood, replaced Chang Zhong at night, and carried out the cub, sat by the fire for a while.

    This little cub now eats and sleeps with Xiaomaodan, grows faster than Xiaomaodan, hugs a monster with flesh, the black and yellow fur is really soft to the touch.

    The little tiger cub likes Fu Manman to hug it very much. It nestles in Fu Manman's arms, rolling comfortably, sticking its buttocks, stretching its waist, it is so cute.

    After getting dressed, Fu Shuangshuang happily came out to look for Fu Manman. When she saw the little tiger cub, she always thought it was a cat and wanted to hug it if she liked it.

    Fu Manman handed the cub to Fu Shuangshuang, and Fu Shuangshuang giggled happily, "Sister, this cat is really fat."

    "It's called Ah Fu, and it's not a cat. When it grows up, it will be the king of the jungle." Fu Manman  pointed to the pattern on the cub's forehead.

    Only the tiger looks so arrogant, clearly imprinting the aura of domineering on his forehead.

    "The king of the jungle?" Fu Shuangshuang was curious.

    "It's a tiger." Fu Manman said.

    Fu Shuangshuang's hands softened in fright, and the cub fell from her hands, "This is a tiger!"

    My God, what happened during the time she was away, my sister even raised a tiger.

    "Don't be afraid, Ah Fu is very well-behaved, and it is a magic tool for warming the bed." It is so cold in winter, sleeping with little Ah Fu, it is very warm.