241-250

returnfront pageFarmer's Little Lucky Girl: Fleeing Famine with Space
turn on the lighteye protection
traditionalBigmiddlesmall
241 Give Young People a Way to Live
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
Some villagers heard that they were going to Nanling to find out the way, and several young people also wanted to join.

For this reason, Patriarch Yuan went to find Fu Manman, hoping to find a way out for the children in the clan.

Although the villagers in Yuanjiawa are not short of food for the time being, the villagers have no idea what the future holds. This village has come and gone, and has experienced too much. After thinking about it, I decided to let the young people in the village go out to escape famine.

If you stay, it may be a dead end.

In the ancestral hall, the old patriarch Fu Manman knelt down, and said sincerely: "Little leader, please accept these children! Take them to live."

Fu Manman looked embarrassed, she didn't even know what tomorrow would be like . How, how to ensure the future for these children.

"Old patriarch, the road ahead is boundless, what dangers await us is unpredictable, but let them hide here, maybe there is a chance of survival." This is Fu Manman's sincere words.

"Yes, maybe he can survive, but the world is unpredictable, and the underground shelter was found by you little gang leaders." The old patriarch's words made Fu Manman respectful.

yes! The words of the old man are really a warning. In this world, there is no absolutely safe place.

"Little gang leader, keep going forward, maybe there is hope of surviving, the future fate of these children is their fate, little gang leader, just take them for a ride, don't think it is your responsibility."

When the old patriarch said this, Fu Manman was speechless.

Yes, only by going forward can we see hope.

If you haven't found that place of peace of mind, then don't stay.

Fu Manman agreed to the old patriarch's request.

After the wind and snow stopped, the team set off again.

The villagers in Yuanjiawa saw each other with tears in their eyes, and the young people left with the team, leaving the old and weak women and children behind.

Fu Manman originally wanted them to go together, but they didn't want to be a burden, and only hoped that the young people in the village could have a future.

Before leaving, Fu Manman quietly put down a large amount of supplies in Yuanjiawa's shelter, several hundred catties of rice noodles, several large bags of vegetables, frozen meat, more than a dozen barrels of oil, as well as clothes and quilts .

These things are enough for them to survive the cold winter.

After all, they gave them all their food and left very little food for themselves.

How could Fu Manman have the heart to watch these kind-hearted villagers suffer from hunger and hunger!

Kind people should be treated with kindness by this world.

Hope to meet again in the future.

...

The original team of fifty or sixty people has now grown a bit, and seven or eight villagers from Yuanjiawa have joined, all young and strong boys and girls.