191-200

191 Rewards

Fu Manman was unceremonious, and slapped Fu Qiang's face with little force, but it also imprinted five finger prints on Fu Qiang's handsome face.

Fu Qiang suddenly woke up from the nightmare. When he opened his eyes, he looked at a person sitting in front of him in a daze.

He couldn't tell for a while, and he kept thinking about his mother in his mind, and then he hugged the other person's waist and put his face in the other's arms.

This appearance, like a wounded child, seeking comfort.

Fu Manman patted Fu Qiang on the back, and comforted him: "It's okay, the dreams are all fake, your fever is gone, it's okay."

Fu Qiang heard Fu Manman's voice, and only then did he realize that he was hugging the wrong person Yes, he immediately let go of his hand, turned around and lay back.

Why is my face so hot and painful! He was beaten!

This action is really crisp and quick.

Fu Manman is speechless, isn't her embrace warm, she also wants to save face, okay?

"Let's camp in the woods at night, you can rest in the carriage, and don't worry about the night watch." Fu Manman warned.

"I'm sorry! I was the one who was rude just now." Fu Qiang turned around and faced Fu Manman, the sincere Daoqian.

He didn't want to be an evader in front of Fu Manman, what happened just now was indeed his own mistake.

Mistaking her for his dead mother.

"It's okay! Sister arms will always be open to you." Fu Manman smiled heartily, dispelling all embarrassment.

She really regarded Fu Qiang as her younger brother. Although this younger brother was awkward and annoying at first, after being with him for a long time, she felt that he was pretty good. Perhaps he has been hurt too much, and he has some psychological problems.

"You..." Fu Qiang's ears were red, and he didn't know how to refute Fu Manman's words. How could she always take some shameful things for granted.

Let's find another topic and pass this hurdle!

"Can you continue to teach me how to read? I have learned everything you taught me yesterday." Fu Qiang is very interested in new knowledge. At this moment, he can be said to be a little thirsty for knowledge.

He wish he could learn all the characters in the miracles in one day.

"Really? Then I'll test you." Fu Manman was a little skeptical. I taught you a lot yesterday!

She took the notebook and pen, and gave Fu Qiang, "I told you to write, if you make a mistake, you will be fined to copy it a hundred times!"

Fu Qiang took the pen and paper, and waited quietly for Fu Manman questions.

Fu Manman randomly picked a few of what she taught yesterday, and asked him.

Fu Qiang wrote it down quickly, even the fog with the most gestures was written perfectly.

Yes you can! This memory is amazing and the learning ability is also strong.

Good students are always favored, Fu Manman is very happy, and she decided to give Fu Qiang a small lesson.

After teaching him, one more helper can share the teaching tasks for her in the future. This idea is perfect.

"That's right, that's good. To praise you, I'll teach you a few more." Fu Manman picked up a pen and paper, and began to write on the notebook.