081 Crazy

"It's so fresh blood! It's so comfortable." The woman groaned softly, covering her body with blood, and a misty blood-colored thick mist rose above the pool, and the thick mist entered the body of the woman in the pool one by one.

    She saw her body was like a luminous moon, bright and clean, so glaring in the blood mist.

    "Princess, nourished with the blood of a young girl, your skin will become more and more white and flawless. The blood moon's mind method has such a wonderful effect. Men in the world will fall for you when they see your beauty." Kneeling beside the blood pool A maid in blue fawned and flattered her.

    "Little Beiyang King, will he also be overwhelmed by my beauty?" The princess asked delicately.

    "That's for sure, the princess's beauty is unparalleled in the world, and the little Beiyang king will fall in love with the princess when he sees the princess." The blue-clothed maid continued to flatter.

    After the maid finished speaking, she raised her head and commanded to the air: "Why are you moving so slowly, the princess needs more rain of blood!"

  With the order, several girls died tragically.

    There were constant screams in the air, and people kept begging for mercy and crying.

    "Hehehe... Why are these humans and animals so scared? I treat them so kindly, wash them for nothing, eat them full, and don't know how to be grateful!" The princess in the pool smiled delicately, looking at them indifferently looking at the dead girls.

    Fu Manman trembled all over, the great stimulation made her brain numb, and it took a long time to shake her head from the great horror. The blood in front of her eyes made her terrified and nauseous, and her heart soared. Unlimited rage.

    Madman, this princess is the real madman, so vicious, so disregarding life.

    Suddenly she saw Fu Shuangshuang being pulled away, and Shuangshuang fainted out of great fear.

    Fu Manman was anxious, she knew that Shuangshuang would soon be like those girls, being poked into a bloody hole and turned into a shower.

    "Shuangshuang!" Fu Manman yelled, and shook her body vigorously, throwing herself towards Fu Shuangshuang.

    Fu Manman yelled and worked hard to get the attention of the people below.

    Ouyang Feiyue covered her mouth and said with a smile: "Look at that human and animal. It's fun to save others even if I'm dying.

    " Calm down."

    "Let's see for now, if she succeeds, I'll spare her life, cut off her hands and feet, and give them to my brother to play with." The princess said with a smile.

    "The princess is benevolent." The maid bowed and said, but her heart trembled slightly. If this human and animal were given to the eldest son, it would be better to be a blood cow and die simply.

    When arrived at the eldest son's place, life was worse than death. The maid thought of the girls who were carried out from the eldest son's yard, all of them were incomplete, and their deaths were extremely tragic.

    Fu Manman didn't know the vicious thoughts of the master and servant below, she just wanted to save both.

    Her upper body was tied up, if she broke free directly, she would fall from above, fall from the air, or break a bone if she was not dead, she had to solve her sister's crisis first, and then try to break free.

    Fu Manman watched as the iron cage with spikes flew towards Fu Shuangshuang.

    Ouyang Feiyue propped her face with her hands, looking at the air with a leisurely expression on her face.

    It will rain blood again in a while, she likes it very much.

    The iron cage was getting closer and closer, Fu Manman saw it right, she swung her body violently, raised her foot, and kicked towards the frame of the iron cage.

    With a loud bang, the iron cage flew out and hit the wall of the cave, smashing down a pile of gravel, and the iron cage was directly smashed into scrap iron.

    The iron cage and the person who controlled it also slammed into the wall together, smashed to pieces, and didn't even make a scream.