068 Rarity

Looking at the chaotic scene, Fu Manman wondered if he had done something wrong.

    "It's too chaotic tonight. I'll keep watch. You can sleep in the tents." Chang Zhong said to everyone, holding a stone hammer in his hand, his eyes were piercing.

    Lu Hua kept yawning, "Father, you have to be careful, I'll take the children to sleep."

    After Lu she finished speaking, he took the three children into the tent.

    Fu Manman also entered the tent. Fu An buried his head in the bed and fell asleep. Fu Qiang lay on his side but did not sleep. He was worried that something would happen at night.

    In case those people grabbed them, he had to be on guard. Fu Qiang held a dagger tightly in his hand. This dagger was obtained from Uncle Da today for his self-defense.

    Fu Manman originally wanted to take advantage of the night to go to the space and get some tents out, but seeing those powerful people brazenly robbing the tents of the poor, she gave up this idea.

    No matter how much you take out, it's not enough for those people to grab.

    She'd better take care of her own family first, Fu Manman settled the little boy, and seeing that her two younger brothers were asleep, she got out of the tent and ran into the woods.

    Disappeared in the night for a while, and then opened her eyes, she had entered the seabed space.

    Fu Manman searched and found cosmetics, all of which were high-end brands she used to use. She picked out some easy-to-use ones, and then found some skin care products for children.

    Daily necessities must also be prepared, such as folding buckets for bathing, toothpaste and toothbrushes, and paper towels.

    Fu Manman found some food and some snacks. She wanted to eat some fruit.

    She found a container filled with fruits. As soon as she opened the box, there was a gust of cold air, and the smoke of the cold air stopped in the air, and the fruits were very fresh.

    Apples, pears, grapes, cherries, everything, and her favorite durian.

    Fu Manman took the bag and packed it happily. She took everything that was convenient to carry. Considering that the weather was too cold, she didn't take some fruits. She took more than a dozen apples, a box of cherries, and a large durian.

    Thinking about going to the City Lord's Mansion early tomorrow morning, she might encounter danger. She wanted to find some handy weapons, and entered the weapon search, and then a lot of containers floated up.

    There are also some ancient shipwrecks, and those ships are full of ancient weapons such as bows and arrows, spears, spears, and swords.

    Fu Manman picked out a good Tang Dao and gave this to Chang Zhong. He was always holding a homemade broken hammer, which was too unfashionable.

    Among the ancient weapons, except for the continuation crossbow, she was not interested in the others. She took a few continuation crossbows for Fu An and Fu Qiang's self-defense.

    Then looking at the container, she was a little curious as to what kind of weapons would be inside.

    Open the first one, unpack the wooden box, and see a box of sticks, which seem to be batons, this one is okay!

    Remember that these sticks are electric batons!

    She picked up one, researched it, and it really is, this is good, take two back, self-defense.