074 Add more

It's just that the elder sister doesn't like to laugh, but now the elder sister is laughing.

    She sold herself for a steamed bun, why is she here now?

    Fu Shuangshuang lowered her eyes, ignoring Fu Manman who was waving at her.

    "Shuangshuang!" Fu Manman looked at the indifferent Fu Shuangshuang, thinking that she didn't recognize her

    "I'm your sister, I'm Manman."

    Fu Manman pulled down the cloth covering her face, and wiped her face with the cloth, letting Shuangshuang take a look at herself.

    Fu Shuangshuang covered her ears with her hands, tears were streaming down her face, she ignored her sister, didn't listen, didn't listen.

    Fu Manman stared blankly at Fu Shuangshuang's attitude of covering her ears and avoiding herself, and her mood plummeted. She never expected that she had such an attitude after working so hard to find her.

    Fu Manman was disappointed, and fell to the ground, looking at Fu Shuangshuang's small figure, her heart was also torn.

    It was all the original owner's fault, this poor little sister hated her sister.

    She has become a backer.

    Why!

    She can understand this matter, if she is sold by someone with a steamed bun, she will also hate the person who sold herself.

    It seems that the matter of bringing Fu Shuangshuang back did not go so smoothly.

    Fu Manman's movement caught Fu Yunli's attention. Fu Yunli heard her calling Fu Shuangshuang and said that she was Fu Manman.

    She recognized it for a long time before realizing that the beautiful girl was Fu Manman. Fu Manman's eyes were amber, like glass beads in the sun, very beautiful.

    She was also jealous of this, and wanted to poach her eyes a few times, but she was afraid that she would lose her eyes and it would be difficult to pull a cart for her, so she kept her eyes first.

    How did she get in here now? She's still so beautiful, with such a white face.

    Fu Yunli was very curious, she stared at Fu Manman secretly, and suddenly Fu Manman looked at her, she flinched in fear, buried her head, not to let her find herself, because she remembered that Fu Manman said that as long as She sees herself again, sees and hits once.

    How to do? Fu Manman's fist could kill a cow, and she didn't want to be beaten into a pig's head.

    With a flash in Fu Yunli's eyes, she came up with an idea. She stood up suddenly, ran to the door frame, and shouted to the soldiers guarding outside: "I want to report, there are spies in here."

    At this moment, someone came up The former covered Fu Yunli's mouth, and threatened in her ear: "If you want to survive, shut up obediently."

    A sharp dagger was pressed against Fu Yunli's back.

    Fu Yunli's legs were weak in fear, she nodded and said nothing more.

    When the soldier heard the spies, he rushed over and asked sharply, "Where are the spies, please explain clearly."

    "This elder brother, this is my sister from the same village. My sister apologizes to you." A clear voice sounded, male and female.

    How does this sound sound familiar!