Chapter 24

Uraraka's POV

The next day Gunhead was training everyone in his martial arts, but Y/n seemed distracted by something. After training for a couple of hours, we got a break from training. I watched Y/n as she walked back to her room. "Is something wrong with Y/n?" Gunhead asked, walking over to me. 

"I think it's because of what happened last night." I said.

"If you don't mind me asking, but what happened?" Gunhead asked.

"Y/n had me call her dad last night, but since we're interning, he's super busy and seemed like he wasn't wanting to talk very much." I said.

"Why don't you go talk with her about it?" He suggested.

"I did last night, but it still seems like it's bothering her." I said.

"I see, well how about I talk with her about it?" He asked.

"If you could, that'd be great." I said. Gunhead nodded before walking to Y/n's room.

Y/n's POV

Someone knocked on my door before it opened, revealing Gunhead. "Hey Y/n, I heard about what happened last night." He said. 

"Papa's upset." I said. 

"I don't think that's true." He said.

"How can you know?" I asked.

"I think I know because I saw how he fought. You cheered for him and he still fought as hard as he could. Your dad is something else, but I doubt he's upset with you." Gunhead said. I nodded.

"Now how about we go get you something to eat, so you can grow big and strong?" Gunhead suggested. 

"Yeah, mama's worried about me I bet." I said. Gunhead patted me on the head before walking out of my room. I got up and followed after him seeing mama and her face covered with worry. "Are you feeling any better sweetie?" Mama asked. I nodded and hugged her. "I want to talk to papa again, but I'll apologize to him too." I said. She smiled and kissed my forehead. "Alright, let's get you some food. We got some food before we continued training. Gunhead taught me how to throw people who were bigger then me and even how to defend against attacks from people that used weapons. That night mama's phone started ringing before she handed it to me. "Hello?" I asked. 

"Hi sweetie, I wanted to call and say I'm sorry for what happened last night." Papa said.

"Me too papa." I said. 

"So, how was your day today?" He asked.

"Good, I was worried about you being upset at me." I answered.

"I should've guess that." He said.

"Why do you say that papa?" I asked.

"That's another thing you picked up from me." Papa said. I heard a knock on my door again before I looked up to see mama. "Looks like I have to go papa, mama wants me getting a night's sleep for tomorrow." I said.

"Alright, again I'm sorry for making you sad." Papa said.

"It's okay papa, I'll see you later." I said. I hung up the phone before giving it to mama. "Goodnight sweetie, I'll wake you up tomorrow." Mama said. She turned off the light in my room before I climbed into bed and fell asleep. The next day we did some patrolling, before the sun started to set. As the sun was setting we went back to Gunhead's agency where we continued training in Gunhead's martial arts. Gunhead was personally making sure that I was learning as much as I could from his martial arts. "Y/n. Deku texted me." Mama said.

"Papa texted?" I asked. She handed me her phone and I read the text from papa. It said that he was going out on a late night patrol and probably wouldn't be able to talk tonight. I smiled before handing her phone back to mama. "You going to be okay without talking to him?" She asked.

"Yeah, I know papa believes in me." I said. Mama smiled before kissing my forehead. "He's not the only one to believe in you." Mama said. I giggled before I saw Gunhead looking at us. "Are you two ready to finish the training for today?"  Gunhead asked. We nodded and continued training with Gunhead. I started getting better with Gunhead martial arts and before long I was taking on some of the other sidekicks who were training with Gunhead. Most of sidekicks were easy to spar against before I started falling asleep while standing up.

Uraraka's POV

I noticed Y/n started falling asleep while she was standing up. I had to catch her a couple times before she hit her head. On the third time she fell asleep I ended up just using my quirk on her so she wouldn't fall. "It seems like she's in need of some sleep." Gunhead said. I nodded before she woke up again. "Mama why am I floating?" She asked.

"Sweetie you keep falling asleep while you're standing up." I said. 

"No, I just shut my eyes for a second." She said. 

"She's right Trix, you clearly need some sleep." Gunhead said. Y/n tried to say no before I floated her to her room. "Mama I don't need sleep, I can finish training." Y/n complained. 

"No, you're done for the night. If anything important is taught I'll make sure you know tomorrow, but you need your sleep now." I said. I released my quirk and let her fall onto her bed. Y/n started getting up before I laid her back down and sighed. "Do you want to sleep in my room?" I asked. Y/n just looked at me confused before I carried her over to my room and laid her down in my bed. "There, now please get some sleep. Deku would be mad if I didn't get you to bed now." I said. Y/n just nodded before she slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep in my bed. I headed back out to the dojo area where Gunhead and the sidekicks were waiting. "She's a bit rebelious when she's tired." Gunhead said. I just nodded before getting back into the stance and practicing the martial art some more. Every now and then I would check on Y/n and make sure she was still asleep.