Chapter 84

Y/n's POV

Once Nine had reached his limit, the three of us rushed towards Nine to continue our attacks, but in waves this time to keep his limit up. "If only I could take the cell activation quirk... then I'd be fine. I wouldn't have to hold back." Nine said, as I saw his mask hit the ground. He looked up at us as a storm formed over him. Lightning started gathering around in the sky before Nine let out a shout as a lightning bolt came down towards us. The three of us were struck by the bolt of lightning before I heard Nine start to walk away from us. I tried to get up, but my body wasn't responding well after the lightning strike. I gathered all the strength in my body and managed to push myself up and back onto my feet. "We've got to save them." I said. 

"Then let's do it together." Papa said. I looked up and saw Papa and Kacchan standing on their feet. I nodded as we started walking after Nine before we could run again. "Papa, Kacchan, let me give you my fire again." I said. 

"That'll exhaust your flames, won't it?" Papa asked.

"It will for a bit, but if that means giving you more power to attack with, then we're better off with that." I explained. Papa nodded and picked me up, resting me on his back. "Well? Get to it." Kacchan said. I nodded and started passing my fire through their bodies again. They eventually started running before papa dropped me off and went to attack Nine. As I was resting, I noticed some F/c lighting was floating around my hands. "What's going on?" I asked myself. I looked up and saw papa's attack hit Nine in the face, knocking him into the ground. Kacchan showed up and caught Mahoro, who was falling towards the ground. "Bakugo you're alive." Mahoro said.

"Weren't you listening? I'm gonna be the number one hero. I'll end up better than every pro, even All Might." Kacchan said. I saw Nine get up before I stepped up and stood with Kacchan and papa. We launched ourselves towards him and went to attack, but he put up another barrier. "This is getting annoying." I complained. We managed to break his barrier before he asked how we avoided his lightning strike. Papa and Kacchan explained how we were taken down like that once before and used Kaminari as a lightning rod which I was a little upset about since I still felt the effects of the attack. Nine shot his lasers at kacchan as he was flying through the air which Kacchan blocked with his explosions. His explosions were nearly double the size then his previous ones with the help of my flames. Kacchan used his AP Shot attack trying to hit Nine from a distance, but the dragons from Nine blocked them. I rushed in managing to avoid the dragons as I hit Nine in the stomach a few times before kicking his chin. "How'd you get past my quirks?" He asked.

"Easy, I sneak around a lot." I said. He growled at me before trying to attack me, but papa came flying in and destroyed the dragons before Kacchan rushed in and attacked him as well. Nine put up a barrier again as we landed a ways away from Nine. I heard the wind picking up again as I looked up and saw the clouds gathering again. "Look out." I said. The three of us looked at Nine who was now floating somehow before spinning and making three tornados before they merged and became one giant flaming tornado. "He can control all types of weather." Kacchan said. Papa looked back at where the escape route was and clearly thinking about something. "He's going to end up destroying the whole island." Kacchan said. 

"Let's do this. I'll blast this villain with everything I've got." Kacchan said. I nodded and summoned my flames using my special move 'Kitsune's Armor' which wrapped my flames around my body to protect me and increase my attack's strength. The three of us rushed towards Nine attacking the tornado with all our strength trying to make it dissipate. Kacchan was launched back from the tornado first before I was then papa was launched back. We were flung around the tornado as lightning struck around the little island we were on. We eventually landed on the ground covered in wounds from the tornado as Nine landed on a rock looking down at us. Papa and  Kacchan pushed themselves back up as I laid there looking at Nine. "It's no usem, you simply don't have enough strength to defeat me. You would not survive the new world I will create." Nine said.

U.A. High's Little KitsuneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara