1

Chapter 1: Can't wait to come back and fuck you

【When will you come back? 】

Lu Rao got up early this morning and went out to work for a long time, so he was very sleepy at the moment, and his eyelids were fighting so much that he couldn't keep his eyes open.

After sending a text message to Jin Nanyu, he yawned and looked at the clock on the wall. It was already 11 o'clock in the evening. If he didn't come back now, he probably wouldn't come back. He didn't wait for him, so he turned off the phone and lay down I fell asleep in bed.

She slept until the middle of the night, when suddenly an arm wrapped her arms around her waist and moved her to a position where she was lying on her side instead of sleeping sideways. The man covered her body and leaned against her neck to smell smell her body.

She especially likes rose-flavored shower gel, so after taking a bath, she will have the aroma of this rose essential oil on her body, and the man sucks on her neck like a dog.

Lu Rao was used to his touch, so when he smelled him, he knew who it was without opening his eyes.

After Jin Nanyu sucked her neck enough, he reached out and slid his hand directly through the neckline of her pajamas, touched her left breast with one hand, grabbed the red plum at the top, pinched it, and pulled her shoulder strap Come down, when Lu Rao frowned in pain and muttered, when he wanted to say something, Jin Nanyu kissed her lips directly, and after prying her lips open with the tip of his tongue, he hooked in and kissed her deeply .

Lu Rao likes to wear a vest and no bra when he sleeps, so it is convenient for him to take it off.

After he took off the vest, he kneaded her breasts again, and then took off her short sweatpants, revealing the black lace panties. Through the gap in the middle, inserted in.

Jin Nanyu had been on a business trip for half a month, and hadn't had any sex life for half a month, so the vagina was confinement very much. Now that his fingers were inserted, the dry feeling caused Lu Rao to open his eyes in pain.

When Lu Rao opened his eyes, he saw a handsome face. The light in the room was not turned on, and the dim yellow bed lamp on the bedside table shone on the man's face, making him look a little more gentle.

It's just that he was concentrating on taking off her panties, separating her legs, and then parting the sides of her labia, pinching the peas in the middle to make her come out.

She was too tight to poke dryly.

After Lu Rao was made to groan a few times by him, he stretched out his hand to hook his shoulder and asked him, "When did you come back? I sent you a message and you didn't reply. I thought you didn't."

Jin Nanyu threw his suit aside when he entered the bedroom, and now he was kneeling on the bed, in front of Lu Rao, untied his tie and threw it aside, then took off his shirt.

Then he undid the belt and threw away the suit pants, revealing his swollen dick underneath.

Lu Rao was taken aback when she saw the huge size under his underwear. What surprised her even more was that after the underwear was unbuttoned, the giant dragon that jumped out was particularly swollen and hard.

It's probably because he hasn't done it for too long, so he saves it all, making him look like he's holding back for a long time, as if he wants to vent all at once.

After Jin Nanyu took off his clothes, he continued to knead Lu Rao's clitoris just now, concentrated on his work, and explained in a low voice: "Tonight's plane, the phone is out of battery, so I didn't see the information. After getting off the plane, I couldn't wait to go home. Fuck you."

After a while, Jin Nanyu kneaded her lower body to get a little water to lubricate, then directly separated her two legs, wide apart, and then inserted along her slightly opened acupuncture point.

For half a month, there was nothing to enter this place, so at this moment, Lu Rao yelled "ah".

This cry stimulated Jin Nanyu, and then he thrust quickly. His speed was so fast that Lu Rao grabbed his shoulders and hung his legs on both sides of his waist.

When Jin Nanyu was thrusting, her hands were not idle, she stretched out her hand to pinch her red plum, and pulled it upright, making it hard.

Lu Rao can only be in front of him, yelling, the two of them don't know how to be harmonious when it comes to bed, because Lu Rao is shy, and still can't be too open about this kind of thing. After the sound of calling the bed, no other flirting words could be uttered. Jin Nanyu occasionally uttered some flirty words, but most of the time he was still silent, didn't say anything, just focused on fucking her,

I heard from Lan Yin before that she and Jin Nanyu are very harmonious in bed matters. Jin Nanyu also likes to tease her by talking dirty, and she also likes Jin Nanyu's teasing, but when it comes to her, Jin Nanyu Yu always just does it every time, and doesn't talk much, Lu thought, maybe it's the difference between treating the woman he likes and venting his bed partner. In front of the woman he likes, he likes to talk coquettishly to increase his feelings. With the bed partner, Just let it out.

When Lu Rao was distracted, Jin Nanyu suddenly grabbed her leg, thrust it a dozen times, and vented out. Lu Rao suddenly thought of something and wanted him to wear a condom, but it was too late. Already cum inside her.

Probably because she was distracted and thought of the scene of him and Lan Yin having sex before, so she didn't feel anything at all, and couldn't reach an orgasm. After Jin Nanyu ejaculated, she felt sick for a while and didn't want to continue.

Jin Nanyu didn't intend to let her go. Look at this man who used her as a tool to vent, and didn't care if she was happy or not, he just wanted to come out, so he patted her on the buttocks, made her turn around, and followed in a hoarse voice. She said, "Lie on your stomach, buttocks up."

Lu Rao knew what posture he was going to use, although he didn't want to, but his body had been with him for five years, and he subconsciously obeyed his orders, turned his back to him, raised his buttocks high, Let him in.

Although Jin Nanyu had shot once, the dragon hadn't softened yet. It was still stiff at the moment, and it directly stabbed into her back hole.

Lu Rao didn't know if he didn't look for a woman outside during his business trip for half a month, or if the hotel was too formal and didn't distribute those small advertisements to serve him. Enough torment.

On her body, it took four shots before it came out.

She didn't wear a condom every time, and afterwards her whole body was dirty with his white turbidity. She didn't know whether she had a good time, but she was so tired that she fell asleep.

When Lu Rao woke up the next day, he found that the quilt had been changed and his body was clean. It is estimated that when she fell asleep yesterday, Jin Nanyu cleaned her up and gave her a bath.

She was woken up by the alarm clock and had to go to work, so she got up, her body was still bare and she was not wearing anything, she looked down at her body, there were hickey marks all over her body. She grabbed the clothes on the floor very weakly, and walked into the bathroom wearing the clothes.

Jin Nanyu is currently brushing his teeth in the bathroom. When he saw her coming in, he glanced at her, and then continued to brush his teeth.

Lu Rao is still a little unaccustomed to the feeling of waking up in the morning and using this bathroom together face to face. After all, it would give her the illusion that the two of them are husband and wife.

Lu Rao knew that the two of them were not husband and wife, let alone boyfriend and girlfriend. Not a relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend.

Because she knew that it was impossible for a man like Jin Nanyu, who was the pride of heaven, to look up to a girl like her who was so ordinary-looking that she could catch a lot of them on the street.

...

[Author's note: We are both in love with each other, so there is no such thing as Jin Nanyu having sex with other women, it was Lu Rao's misunderstanding. 】