32

Chapter 32: Just Hug It (3000 words, remember to read the previous chapter for free)

When Lu Rao saw this ring, his heart beat very fast.

this ring.

Did Jin Nanyu buy it long ago? Why are you buying this ring?

Lu Rao didn't dare to think nonsense, didn't dare to think that this ring was really bought for her, to marry her, to propose to her, if it was really bought a long time ago to propose to her, why didn't he say it earlier. She was afraid that she would be thinking wildly, that she would be wild, that she would think about it, and in the end it was not what she thought, but he was being sentimental, so at this moment, she treated this ring as a hot potato and returned it to Guan Guan.

"Take it back. Maybe your brother has some other use for it. He probably didn't propose to me."

Seeing her surprised face, Jin Guanguan knew that she must have been frightened, and now he took the ring and said to her unhurriedly: "You must have been surprised, this ring is for you. Yours, how could it not be for you, you see, this is still the English of your name."

Jin Guanguan showed her the inside of the ring, it was indeed, lurao.

Usually, this proposal ring is the abbreviation of the initials of the man's and woman's surnames, but the ring circle directly contains her English name.

After Lu Rao saw that it was indeed his English name, he couldn't deceive himself anymore. Was it really for her?

She was even more confused when she thought about it, why would she give him this ring? Does he really want to propose?

Lu Rao is in a mess now, his head is muddled, and he can't tell the difference, so he said to Jin Guanguan, "Hurry up and return this ring to your brother, don't let your brother find out that you took out this ring. Don't Tell him you showed me this."

Jin Guanguan also understood: "Don't worry, sister-in-law, I'm very tight-lipped, I know my elder brother must have prepared this ring because he wanted to propose to you. If I tell you, he will definitely kill me , I will never say, you just wait for my elder brother to propose to you, and don't reveal the big surprise when the time comes, I just want to see my elder brother deflated."

When Lu Rao heard this, his heart was very complicated. How could there be a marriage proposal? Both of them are now separated and have nothing to do with each other.

...

Lu Rao ate this meal very absent-mindedly, and kept his eyes on Jin Nanyu who was next to her.

I kept thinking about the ring in my heart. I wondered if his ring was prepared for him. Maybe he had thought of proposing before. Does he want the two of them to get married? He didn't like her, and even wanted to marry her.

Marriage is a matter of a lifetime. Could it be that he lost his whole life just because of a habit problem?

Or... In fact, he likes him a little bit, so he wants to live his whole life. After all, it is such a big deal that he is already married. If he really doesn't like him at all, how could he possibly mention marriage.

Lu Rao couldn't figure it out, so he was very confused now, and he couldn't see anything when he looked at him.

Jin Nanyu didn't notice her current situation, and occasionally brought her food.

After the meal, Lu Rao went out with Jin's mother to make fruit and juice. The relatives came and went back after the meal. Now they have left outside, and they are the only relatives left.