46

Chapter 46: Is Your Mother Satisfied With Me? (3000 words)

How could she be as exaggerated as he said, and she also said that she was flirting, it was obvious that he didn't want to be mad.

...

Lu Rao's home is also in this city, but it is far away from the city center. The city is big, so it takes more than an hour to drive back from here.

Yesterday, Jin Nanyu called his mother and said that he had reconciled with Lu Rao, and that he was going to see his parents tomorrow. Lu Rao's family only had one mother, and she and her mother depended on each other. He asked her what she needed to meet her parents for the first time. It's better to bring some gifts to see people, he can't follow them empty-handed.

After Jin's mother heard that the two of them had reconciled, she was very happy, and told him a lot, asking him to buy it. This etiquette should not be lost on the surface, and the first impression of seeing the mother-in-law is very important. It's fine.

Those supplements, fruits and the like, Jin’s mother has been taking some supplements that are good for women. She told Jin Nanyu, and after Jin Nanyu wrote it down, he immediately went to the mall to buy them. Okay, what are the expensive ones to buy? When I go home, I’m so nervous that I can’t sleep. I’ve practiced how to talk to Lu’s mother for a long time. After all, it’s the first time he’s meeting his parents, so I can’t be ashamed of this, and I’m very nervous. Will he not like him, and won't let him hang around with Lu? After thinking about it, it's so complicated that I can't sleep.

I went to pick up Lu Rao early in the morning, and now he brought Lu Rao down, Jin Nanyu still carried Lu Rao's luggage bag in his hand, and he had to pack his things when he went home for a few days.

Lu Rao watched as Jin Nanyu opened the trunk. There was a car full of things in it. There was no way for her things to be put down. Lu Rao was terrified, "Are you going to see my mother? How do I feel like you are doing this?" Did you just take a whole supermarket to my mother? You will scare my mother!"

Jin Nanyu originally thought that getting twice the result with half the effort, he was afraid to lighten things when he heard this: "I will lose some things now, so as not to scare auntie."

Lu Rao was even more frightened when he saw Jin Nanyu was about to throw away things. He is a typical person with a lot of money and money, so he persuaded him: "No, I don't want it. It's better to be scared if you throw it away like this." Where is my mother?"

Jin Nanyu was already scared, but her mentioning these words made Jin Nanyu even more confused.

Lu got into the car around, and Jin Nanyu drove very slowly, still reviewing the way of talking to his mother-in-law that he practiced yesterday.

Seeing Jin Nanyu's serious look, Lu Rao couldn't help but feel his eyes heat up, and it was strange to get up suddenly.

She thought that the first time she met her parents was Jin Nanyu's mother.

She met him in the third month after she moved to live with Jin Nanyu.

After Lu Rao moved to Jin Nanyu's house, he didn't pay the rent, so he cooked for him and did housework to mortgage the rent. After all, both of them are students. It would be too extravagant to hire a nanny. Lu Rao cooked for Jin Nanyu that day. Hearing someone ring the doorbell, she didn't have any make-up on, and she had a very plain face, so she went to open the door in her pajamas. When she opened the door, she saw a very luxurious and graceful woman, who looked very elegant.

The woman was obviously shocked when she saw her, and quickly asked her who Jin Nanyu belonged to, and said she was Jin Nanyu's mother.

At that time, Lu Rao was frightened by the words of Jin Nanyu's mother. He didn't know how to respond. Jin Nanyu came back and said a lot to Jin's mother. I don't know what he said, but Jin's mother kept staring at her. Look, she smiled amiably, and later ate the food she cooked, full of praise.