68

Chapter 68: Wow, let’s have a baby + Nursing for private parts, no sex for a month (3000 words)

When she kissed his mouth, it was full of the smell of her lewd water, and there was no smell at all, but she gnawed and kissed his mouth around.

Lu Rao finally let go, panting heavily against his forehead.

Jin Nanyu didn't do anything, and dinner will be served later, if he really cooks, there is no need to eat this meal.

But he put his arms around her waist and brought her into his arms, and the atmosphere became very warm at this moment.

Jin Nanyu said to Lu Rao: "Ruo Rao, let's have a baby."

Lu Rao was taken aback when he heard this.

In her previous life plan, she never had the idea of ​​marrying him, but now she still has the idea of ​​having children.

When she heard this, she suddenly laughed, showing her white teeth, smiling sweetly, then nodded and said, "Okay."

...

Lu Rao called Guan Guan to do private parts care the next day.

Guan Guan often goes to beauty salons with her mother, so he also cares about these beauty salons, and the ones he finds are all high-end.

Lu Rao came to this beauty salon to find out, it is indeed good, the beauty salon is not the kind of cheating place, there is indeed something called private parts care, many old ladies or married women will come to do it.

After Lu Rao and Jin Guanguan came in, the clerk directly asked them how many years they had had sex, what happened to their private parts, and what they were going to do to recover.

Lu Rao went to a room alone with a clerk and answered truthfully.

She just wants to make that kind of matte and tender, and then a little tighter.

The clerk asked her to take a shower first, and after the shower, she lay on a bed and spread her legs. Put on a whitening mask for her private parts, and then apply some maintenance products on her to restore her matte finish.

After finishing it for her, remind her: "It's best for you to come to us to do this for two consecutive weeks. Twice a week is enough. Moreover, you can't have sex for a month. Because this has to be restrained, so as not to damage the skin. The effect of these, if you do it while having sex, the effect is not great, do you know?"

Lu Rao was a little embarrassed to hear this number of times. It's okay for her not to do it for a month, but I don't know if it's okay for her family. If Jin Nanyu doesn't do it for a month, the house may be demolished, and it may not be certain.

Starving him for a month is really over.

When Lu Rao was thinking about this, he opened his lower body and looked at it. It was indeed a little more tender than when he didn't do it before.

She thinks that's it, she has to endure for the sake of beauty.

...

Lu Rao went home to cook for Jin Nanyu at night.

She felt that she really couldn't get rid of her character of being a good wife and loving mother who loves to take care of him. After staying at his house for a few days, she began to recover again. The problem of staying with him was gone, and she started to be the same as before. When I get home from get off work in the evening, I must cook for him.

There's no other way, they're already married to him anyway, and both of them have obtained their certificates. It's the legal kind, so who do you serve if you don't serve him?