80

Chapter 80: Wearing a Maid's Clothes Calling His Master to Fuck Himself + Clamping Her Nipples with a Pen Cap, Spreading Cream on Her Pussy + Stimulating Her Tender Pussy with a Spoon (3000 words)

Hearing what he said, Lu Yuan wanted to stop it, but it was too late, because the clothes had been torn off by him, the milk overflowed, and the clothes were covered with milk.

Jin Nanyu is usually so greedy when he sees her breastfeeding, but now he has the opportunity, so he pinched her chest, squeezed a few times with his hands, and then opened his mouth to enclose her left breast nipple, and took a sip of milk It was sucked out.

"Well--"

Lu Rao sighed comfortably when the breasts were swollen and uncomfortable, but they were sucked out by her suddenly.

Jin Nanyu learned from the child while sucking her nipple in his mouth and sucking it out, while playing with her right nipple on the other hand, the milk came out on his hand.

Jin Nanyu sucked the nipple and sucked out the milk inside, sucked it into the stomach for a long time, sucked up almost all the milk, and then switched to the other side of the nipple.

Lu Rao looked down and saw his black hair, and looked shy at him sucking milk on his chest.

He actually sucked it.

Lu Rao usually didn't feel anything when he was breastfed by a child, but when he was new to him, he felt itchy on the bottom, and the water from the bottom came out when he sucked her, it felt too itchy, so he pinched his legs to stop it This itchy feeling.

She is not yet confinement, so she can't slap, but can only restrain herself.

After Jin Nanyu finished sucking, Lu Rao didn't feel any pain. He looked at Jin Nanyu and asked him, "How does milk feel? Is it delicious?"

Seeing how their father and daughter drank so deliciously, they swallowed it into their stomachs. The gurgles were really delicious, and she couldn't help but want to drink it, it seemed to be quite delicious.

Jin Nanyu licked the corner of his mouth and said: "It's a little sweet, not very strong, slightly sweet. It's delicious. If the child can't stand it after drinking too much, call me. I can suck it out for you, so you don't need that." A cold breast pump. My daughter-in-law has so much milk, how can I use a breast pump for the good job of sucking nipples. Don’t you have a husband? I can suck out as much milk as you want.”

Hearing what he said, Lu Rao kicked him angrily, but luckily the child is already asleep now, and neither of them did anything and was not noticed.

...

After a month of confinement, Lu Ruo hurriedly bathed and washed her hair, and it took several times to get comfortable. She couldn't take a bath and shampoo for a month, which drove her crazy.

Her daughter was really ugly when she was born, but now she looks more and more beautiful, her skin is white and tender, and she looks very sweet.

Her eyes are dark, thanks to her crazily eating grapes during pregnancy. That's why the little baby's eyes are so beautiful, the big one is very energetic, and her father's genes are excellent, so she looks pretty and cute.

Every day when Lu Rao looked at his daughter, he would unconsciously curl his mouth and be very happy. How did he give birth to such a beautiful daughter.

But this is still necessary, thanks to her father's genes, it is because of strong genes that good-looking, so the advantage of finding a handsome husband is such an advantage, the next generation's genes are particularly good!