20

Chapter 20: Is it in the water? Why are you pinching your legs? + clear up the misunderstanding

Lu Rao looked at Jin Nanyu silently. Seeing his frightened look, he took a deep breath, patted the document on the table and threw it back to him, saying, "I'm not asking you to spend money to buy happiness." If you really want to spend money on happiness, turn right for 300 meters after you leave the company. There is a nightclub full of girls who will pick you up. If you can’t, turn right for 500 meters and there is a foot massage field. , there is a big health care program in it, many of which allow you to spend money to buy happiness."

After Lu Rao finished speaking, he turned around and left the office, ignoring him.

Jin Nanyu's cold voice sounded from behind, warning her dangerously: "If I'm not wrong, your secretary should have told you, your boss has said, I am your key client, you should Obey my orders unconditionally, or you can get out of this position. Director Lu, understand?"

When Lu Rao heard this, he gritted his teeth and turned to look at him. He didn't expect him to make such a move.

"So, what are you doing here as a real estate professional? We sell skin care products. What does cosmetics have to do with you? You are a man, and you plan to apply a mask?"

Jin Nanyu is the kind of straight man of steel. Thanks to his parents, he was born to be good-looking. His natural skin is good, and there is no problem on his face. People like him who can't even apply a mask, now Come talk to her about business.

When Jin Nanyu heard this, he nodded thoughtfully.

"Men also need maintenance."

Lu Rao: "..."

Lu Rao had no choice but to endure it. She is now her customer, her God, and her benefactor. In order to keep her job, she can only accept it. Anyway, the cooperation will only last for a month at most, and it is just an ordinary negotiation. partnership.

It's not bad to be able to steal a fortune from him. Anyway, he is so rich, and he can really make money from him, and the bonus is also considerable.

Lu went around and sat down on the chair in front of him.

Jin Nanyu faced her face to face, and then gave the assistant next to him a look. The assistant immediately understood and said that he was leaving. The conference room was given over to them.

Lu Rao calmed down for a while, looked at him with a hospitality face and asked with a smile: "I don't know what series Mr. Jin wants this time? What kind of cooperation? I plan to give skin care to everyone in your company." Should the product be a Mid-Autumn Festival gift, a Spring Festival gift or a New Year’s Day gift?"

She also entertained a company before, saying that she wanted to customize gifts that belonged to the company, and sent skin care products to each female employee, and the male employees would give them to their wives or mothers. To affix the company's logo, the gift box has the company's name on it.

Jin Nanyu looked at Lu Rao, stared at her face, and asked in a deep voice, "Have you had breakfast yet?"

Lu Rao: "... I ate it."

Jin Nanyu: "What's for lunch?"

Lu Rao: "...Mr. Jin, we are talking about cooperation now, so what is the point of your asking? It's none of your business whether I eat lunch or not? So let's talk about cooperation now. What do you need for the gift box you want? request?"

Jin Nanyu looked at her business-like face, and he was also business-like, asking her: "You can do whatever you like."

Lu Rao: "..."