63

Chapter 63: Creampie + Wedding Preparations (3000 words)

Lu Rao looked at Jin Nanyu in the mirror who kept straightening up and entering her hole, her eyes were red with such lust.

She watched in the mirror as she flirtatiously fucked him at the joint where the two black hairs were tightly entangled, watching his cock go in and out of her pussy, and her pussy couldn't close, Fucked eversion by him.

Probably because of this visual impact, he was more stimulated, so the bottom was twisted tightly, as if he was going to bite him off, he broke her buttocks, let her relax, and really wanted to bite him die.

Maintaining this position and fapping fiercely for dozens of times, when Jin Nanyu finally climbed up with her lust, he considered whether to ejaculate in or out.

Later, I thought that the proposal was successful, and he agreed to marry him. This is the default that he can have children.

He has always wanted to have a child with her, a girl who looks as lovely as her, and has been thinking about it for a long time.

There is a saying that is true, when a man gets older, he wants to be a father and have children with the woman he loves deeply.

So when it came out at the end, all of it was poured into her pussy and shot in.

A scorching sensation flowed through her, Lu Rao was stimulated by the heat, and bit his shoulder.

Cum all to her.

After Lu Rao ejaculated with him, he also reached an orgasm, and the two hairs at the junction of the two were wet.

Jin Nanyu let her go, pulled out his cock, and made a "boo" sound when he pulled it out.

As the dick was pulled out, the water in it also flowed out, I don't know if it was his semen or her lewd water, a large piece flowed out, and there were pools of water on the ground.

Lu Rao thought that he was going to do it. He just wanted to tidy himself up, but his body was turned around by him. Jin Nanyu couldn't be a person who was satisfied at once. After changing her body, let her carry it Facing the wall, pouted his ass against him.

Lu Rao understood what posture he was using, so he propped his obedient hands against the wall and pushed his butt up to make it easier for him to insert it.

Jin Nanyu supported her buttocks in two places, opened them and then found the opening and inserted them.

This pose is different from the one just now, this pose is inserted deeper, and now Lu Rao is looking at the full-length mirror in front of the mirror, seeing both of their naked bodies, and also seeing him thrusting behind the back This picture of myself. When she looked up, she saw that she was very lewd in this mirror, her face was flushed to the point of orgasm, and even the corners of her eyes were charming and charming.

And um, she kept screaming, and the medium-sized breasts on her chest were shaking with the insertion of the person behind her.

Visually, it has a special impact.

When Jin Nanyu was messing with her, he also looked up at the full-length mirror. This full-length mirror was specially installed by him at the beginning. At that time, it was the same idea that An came in, so that he could manipulate Lu Rao in front of this mirror. , fucked her all over the ground.

I didn't expect it to come true now, watching Lu Rao in the mirror being fucked by him, the comfort is unparalleled.

Especially seeing the intersection of two people's organs inserted into her acupuncture point, he could reach an orgasm visually, and he thrust harder. He grabbed her ass like a pile driver, and thrust in quickly.