29

Chapter 29: Lu Rao, I promise to break up with you

Jin Nanyu had never used this thing before, after he solved it and threw it to him, he took a look.

Lu Rao didn't go out, just stared at him here.

He wanted to see if this eldest young master had any sense of shame, so he would harden up so blatantly.

Also let him solve it.

It can be imagined later that he really underestimated, this young master is shameless.

Jin Nanyu's other hand is good, so he took off his trousers and underwear, and then put the masturbation cup on the hard cock. After opening this, the middle part is indeed tightened, and the upper part is tight. suck.

Lu Rao saw that he really dared to play in front of his face, so he lost sight of it, and when he wanted to turn his head, Jin Nanyu said to her: "Lu Rao, call me twice. If you don't tell me, I won't be able to ejaculate."

Lu Rao: "..."

He was really blind before, how could he think that this kind of person is a cold person, but he is also a person who doesn't speak as long as he puts on a suit, his mouth is definitely a cold and abstinent person, as long as he speaks... never mind.

Listening to his slightly panting voice, Lu Rao felt that the space had become extremely awkward, so he hurried out and closed the door, leaving him alone.

...

Lu Zhuo didn't come back until an hour later, thinking that no matter how long he lasted, even if he was strong for another hour, he should have solved it.

When Lu Rao came back, Jin Nanyu had already dealt with it, and now he was sitting on the bed sullenly.

Lu Yuan saw that he was done, and opened the window for him to breathe.

Lu Rao is going to sleep here tonight. This is a VIP ward, so there is a small bed beside him. It is not safe to go back at this time, there are all kinds of toiletries here.

After washing up, Lu Rao went out and lay down on the bed.

It was very late at night, and she was usually asleep at this time.

She was about to close her eyes when she was lying down, but Jin Nanyu's voice came over and asked her muffledly, "Lu Rao, if I ask you to ejaculate for me, you won't, but if Mu Lin asks you to ejaculate, you will." ?”

Lu Rao: "..."

I don't want to talk to him.

Lu Rao was really sleepy, he had a busy day serving the old man, so he fell asleep not long after lying down.

Jin Nanyu also lay down, but couldn't fall asleep after tossing and turning. He sat up again thinking of something, and said to Lu Rao: "Lu Rao, I also learn to be gentle, okay?"

Lu Rao didn't say anything.

Jin Nanyu checked if she was asleep, so he turned to look at her, but he closed his eyes as if he was asleep.

Pig fell asleep so soon...

...

Lu Rao woke up early the next day. She washed up and went out, ready to go back to work in the company.

Jin Nanyu also woke up after washing up, and now he was sitting on the bed, Lu went around and asked him if he wanted to have breakfast, and if he wanted it, he would call the nurse to bring it over now.

Jin Nanyu interrupted her when she spoke: "Lu Rao, I don't need your service anymore, you go back."

Lu Rao frowned slightly when he heard this, and he didn't know what emotion was in his heart.