8

Chapter 8: Jin Nanyu, Let's Break Up

Although Lu Rao has been mentally prepared for a long time, the two of them will definitely go off the hook after they meet, and have a fling. After all, it has been so long since they have seen each other in front of each other. But now seeing the people in the photo, she realizes that she can't bear this kind of nausea, and goosebumps are popping out. If she tells her, Lu Rao can at least accept the two of them doing it, but Jin But Nanyu wants to keep it from her, and stays out with Lanyin at night.

At this moment, Lu Rao felt like a bitch. He clearly wanted the two of them to get back together. It was normal to have sex, but now he didn't want to.

Lan Yin reminisces in it, and Lu Rao hears what she said to him one after another, but he doesn't know what he heard.

Her head was buzzing, and she heard Lan Yin say shyly again: "Yesterday, Nan Yu stuffed his stick in my lower body all night, and he couldn't bear to let it out. Really, he is too thick! Made me feel so comfortable ah!"

...

Lu Rao was particularly melancholy after the meal. After the meal, Lan Yin asked her to watch a movie but was also rejected. She said that she was not feeling well, so she would make an appointment after going back first. She also refused when she wanted to send her home. . After all, Lu Rao was afraid that Lan Yin would find out that she was living with Jin Nanyu.

After Lu Rao returned home, he heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom. Jin Nanyu should be taking a bath in it now.

Lu went into the bathroom, he had already come out of the shower, with only a bath towel tied underneath, which was not worn, and had not been wiped clean after the shower, so now he came out wiping his hair, with water droplets running down his chest It flowed down and slid on the firm chest, carrying indescribable male hormones.

Lu Rao saw that he came out of the shower and immediately said that he was going to the toilet, then closed the bathroom door, looked at his clothes in the laundry basket, picked them up and smelled them, and it really smelled like the perfume on Lan Yin's body, woman She is very delicate in this aspect, and she can always find clues accurately, so she found a few long and slightly curly hairs on the suit. Lu Rao has long black hair, so it cannot be hers, and This hair is flaxen.

Everything was in her own mind, so she put the suit back into the laundry basket.

Lan Yin really reunited with Jin Nanyu, so Jin Nanyu should break up with her.

Lu Rao was silent for a moment, patted his face, and then walked out.

Jin Nanyu was drying her hair with a hairdryer. She went over and asked him with a stiff voice: "Is there anything you want to say to me? About our current relationship."

When Jin Nanyu heard this, he turned off the air duct. He frowned and felt that something was wrong: "You know? I didn't intend to hide it from you, but I just planned to find a suitable opportunity to tell you again. After all, it has been so long I think it’s better to say that it’s suitable for the artistic conception.”

really.

Lu Rao took a deep breath. If she wanted to get out of this house, she needed a suitable artistic conception.

It's not humiliating.

Lu Rao interrupted him: "Okay, you don't need to tell me, and I don't want to hear it anymore, I understand, I will leave you from now on."

After Lu Rao finished speaking, he went directly to one to take out the packed suitcase.

Jin Nanyu felt something was wrong, grabbed her wrist, pulled her to him and asked her, "Lu Rao, did you misunderstand something? What do you think I'm going to tell you?"