67

Chapter 67: Riding on his head and facing his mouth, let him suck out the strawberry for her + tongue is licking me, so comfortable

Lu Rao was originally shy, so he felt that the scale was too big and he was not interested in going there, but after hearing what Guan Guan said, he also felt that he should go to a nursing care.

Although Jin Nanyu didn't say that she didn't feel it when it was dark, but as a woman, she still wanted to be better, just like what Guan Guan said, if she didn't, she had to take care of it, anyway, it's the same as a woman making a mask It gets better and better with regular care.

Lu Rao agreed, and Jin Guanguan grabbed her and kissed her fiercely, "I love you so much, sister-in-law."

Lu Rao was shaken by Jin Guanguan, and unconsciously moved under her body. She felt that the strawberry in her hole was about to fall, and it seemed that she was crushed by herself. She felt a little flustered, so she uttered A muffled sound.

Seeing that something was wrong with her, Jin Guanguan thought she was not feeling well, so he touched her forehead and asked, "Sister-in-law, are you feeling sick? Your face is so red, could it be a fever?"

Lu Rao shook her hand away, embarrassed and perfunctory, "It should be, I haven't had a good rest recently, maybe I have a low-grade fever, it's okay, maybe I'm too bored, I'll go out to breathe first."

Jin Guanguan didn't stop him, he raised his eyebrows and said with a smile: "Go, go, sister-in-law, remember, I will give you the address and we will go together. Anyway, you can surprise him with my elder brother's honeymoon. , which man doesn't like a tight woman."

Lu Rao slid away tightly. The scale of this sister-in-law is really too big. Compared with herself, she looks like a high school student. I don't know how her high school student drives with such a large scale.

Lu Rao left the room and went out.

Not far away is Jin Nanyu's room. He hasn't been back since he moved into the mansion he bought with him. Except for coming back to live here during the holidays, he stays in his house for the rest of the time. .

Jin Nanyu is probably inside now. So Lu Zuo went in to find him.

The strawberries in her pussy had been there for almost two hours now, and she felt like they were rotten.

And there is something in it, so walking is very uncomfortable, weird, she can't go to the bathroom even if she wants to go to the bathroom, so she went in to find him and took out his strawberry.

Jin Nanyu was indeed in the room. After Lu went in, he locked the door, went to the bed and pressed him, hammered his chest, and ordered him: "Jin Nanyu, quickly take out the strawberries in my house. It’s been a long time, and I can’t even go to the toilet. Guan Guan almost found out just now, I blushed so strangely. I don’t want to stuff it anymore, take it out for me.”

When Jin Nanyu heard this, he grabbed her hand, and then touched her thigh. Her thigh was separated, and seeing the name inside, the middle part of the underwear was indeed covered with water.

It's probably itchy too.

Jin Nanyu touched her leg, and asked her in a teasing voice, "So how do you want me to take it out? This thing is in your pussy."

Lu Rao was so angry that he gritted his teeth: "How did you get it out? Surely how?"

Jin Nanyu refused, thinking of something, the corners of his lips slightly curled up, "I managed to get it in, the strawberries soaked in your honey water must be delicious, such delicious strawberries, if I take them out with my hands, they will be ruined." It’s not good if it’s too much, can I take it out with my mouth? This way I can eat it directly, the strawberries soaked in your hot water must be very sweet.”

Lu Rao has really seen the way their brother and sister drive, and the scale is too big. They are not opponents, and now he can't wait to take things out and let him do what he wants? So he promised him everything he said.

For the sake of convenience, Lu Rao took the initiative to lift up the skirt, and then took off the underwear, the opening of the hole was enlarged, because it was enlarged by the strawberry, Jin Nanyu was sitting at the head of the bed, and this angle was just right to see it. Strawberries are stuffed into her pussy, and the picture is very obscene.

Seeing her obedient appearance, Jin Nanyu became more wicked, and lay down on this bed. He fell asleep and said to Lu Rao, "Push you into my mouth, ride on my head, and I'll give you a hug." come out."

Lu Rao: "..." That's too much Jin Nanyu.

He looked like he would definitely agree to him. Although Lu Rao said that he was angry, but he wanted to get it out quickly, so he could only follow him.

So at this time, after taking off the underwear, I walked slowly. It was the first time I used such a shameful posture, so I was not used to it.

Lu Rao supported his chest, then rode his lower body on top of his head, propped his legs up, and squatted next to his ears.

Her push was sent to Jin Nanyu's mouth in this posture. Jin Nanyu's mouth covered her pussy.

Jin Nanyu smelled the smell of water on the tip of his nose and couldn't hold it back. He stuck out his tongue and licked her vulva. Lu Rao's body trembled, and he unconsciously drew his legs closer to his head. .

After Jin Nanyu licked the vulva for a long time, he stuck out his tongue and hooked it into her hole, and pushed the strawberry out.

The strawberry was still intact when it was pushed out, but it was just stained with hole water, so he directly put it in his mouth and ate it, and it smelled like Lu Ruo Sao water, as if eating it was extra sweet.

Lu Yuan felt even more shy when he saw that he took out the food and ate it directly.

One, two, three and three were all stuffed in by him with his tongue. It was packed full, but suddenly there was nothing blocking it. It felt so lonely.

Lu Rao was softened by him several times, and his legs had no strength, so he sat down a little, and ended up sitting on his mouth, Jin Nanyu's nose was just facing her hole, smelling her pussy .

Jin Nanyu opened his mouth to hold her pussy, and began to lick and lick more.

Lu Rao could hold back at first, but she couldn't help screaming after being licked so comfortably, "Ah, ah, ah, Nanyu, it's so cool, so cool, just lighten up——Tongue, tongue Licking me, so comfortable."

She had heard him say that the sound insulation effect here was pretty good, so she screamed so presumptuously that she couldn't hear it from outside.

Lu Rao was so comfortable that he almost fainted, and finally, under the wanton stirring of the tip of his tongue, Lu Rao sprayed it out, and a thin jet of water sprayed directly into Jin Nanyu's mouth.

Fortunately, she didn't come out of her mouth just now, so when the water jet sprayed out, he directly drank it up.

Lu Rao had an orgasm, which was very comfortable.

Seeing that she was comfortable, Jin Nanyu let go of her and moved her aside. When he moved away, he pinched her buttocks and said, "Slut, you are satisfied, spray me One mouthful, now my mouth is filled with the taste of your coquettish water."

Lu Rao was really satisfied when he heard this, and thought of the scene where she served him just now, so he took the initiative to kiss his mouth and put his lips in his mouth, "Then let me try."

...

[The author has something to say: I always feel that this article is about to end, and it seems that it is not over. It seems that there is still a lot to write, but I feel that I have finished writing again. Finished writing, by the way, a new book has been opened next door, do you know? If you don't know, I will say it again tomorrow. Title: "Reunion After Farewell (H)" Author, Fat! I! This fat! 】