34

Chapter 34: Stuff ice cubes into Lu Rao's body and make her cum with her fingers (3000 words, remember to read the first chapter for free)

Jin Nanyu put down the wine glass, looked up and saw this woman, his eyes were covered with a layer of frost, his sharp eyes stared at her, staring at her tightly, showing danger.

Lu Rao swallowed nervously and went to place an order for them, not daring to look at Jin Nanyu, his words trembling: "Yes, how many bottles of wine do you want?"

The brother looked at the people present and asked for two dozen directly.

Lu Rao placed an order for them and was about to leave. The atmosphere was too terrifying, and he was afraid that he would freeze to death if he didn't leave.

Just as she was leaving, Jin Nanyu grabbed her wrist and pulled her over suddenly. Lu Rao was terrified, because the next second she was sitting on Jin Nanyu's body with her butt on him. on the thigh.

The rest of the people were also frightened by his sudden move.

Lu sat on his lap, looking at him in danger, trembling, as if he did something wrong and was caught on the spot.

"Let me go." Lu got up and wanted to leave. This move greatly angered Jin Nanyu. Jin Nanyu angrily held her back, "Come here, aren't you selling wine? You can't do it even if you touch it." ?"

After Jin Nanyu finished speaking, he touched Lu Rao's butt. Lu Rao shrank back in fright and stared at him.

It was too embarrassing for him to say this in front of so many people, to be heard by so many people.

Jin Nanyu's brother realized that this was wrong, seeing that he might be harassing the little girl like this, he quickly persuaded him with a smile: "Nanyu, don't do this, she is a wine seller, not Butcher, don’t treat the little girl like this, don’t you see what she looks like when you scare her?”

Jin Nanyu sneered, and snorted, "Isn't it selling meat when you come out to sell wine? Isn't it just for me to touch you if you dress so revealingly?"

After Jin Nanyu finished speaking, he pinched and touched her leg punitively.

Lu Rao knew what she said, and these people must think that she is a terrible person, and she pushed Jin Nanyu away and wanted to leave.

Seeing her resistance, Jin Nanyu got up the next second, took her hand, and walked outside.

Lu Rao didn't know where he was taking him, and he couldn't resist being held by his hand.

Jin Nanyu took her to a bar box outside. The box is for guests who don't like too noisy environment. Jin Nanyu took him into the box and locked the door behind him.

Seeing that he wanted to escape, Lu Rao reached out to open the door, "Jin Nanyu, stop making trouble, let me out, I can explain what happened tonight, I'm going to work now."

When Jin Nanyu heard this, he grabbed her hand angrily, and pushed her inside, "Going to work? What class are you going to? Just dress like this for other men to see? Are you an exhibitionist or What? I like to dress like this? Didn’t I tell you last time not to wear this kind of clothes again? The cheerleaders did it once, and this time it’s like this again. You’re wearing shorter clothes than last time. Why don’t you directly Going out without clothes? Lu Rao, are you flirting or not?"

Lu Rao was really harsh. I didn't expect him to humiliate her like this. She didn't come out to sell, but just sold wine. She behaved herself all night and didn't do anything.

Lu Rao didn't want to pay attention to him and wanted to leave. He really hated him to death.

Jin Nanyu was so angry at her ignorance, he pushed her onto the sofa, pressed her on the sofa, and began to take off Lu Rao's clothes.