13

Chapter 13: Masturbation + My underwear when will you take it back? (Remember to read the previous chapter for free)

When Jin Nanyu got dizzy with anger, he was ready to wait for an answer from the other side, but the other side simply and rudely replied, hung up the phone, and blocked him.

Jin Nanyu called back and it showed that the connection was unavailable.

Jin Nanyu's chest was tight with anger, and he loosened his tie.

I feel like I have a green hat on my head.

He couldn't figure out how a woman who loved him so much broke up as soon as she said she wanted to break up, and even rented together with another man. What does co-renting mean, doesn't it mean living together?

Could it be that wild man is the one she wants to break up with?

Say what to like him, love is so superficial.

...

Lu Rao hung up the phone and went out to cook. She grew up in a single-parent family, so she took care of her mother since she was a child, and she has practiced a lot. The cooking skills are good, and Jin Nanyu has a particularly picky taste, so in order to prepare delicious food for him, I even went to training classes for several months.

She has been with Jin Nanyu for the past few years and is responsible for cooking for him. She cooks a dish and adds a soup according to Jin Nanyu's taste. After making it for Mu Lin, let him taste it.

Mu Lin has been eating badly in foreign countries for the past few years. After finally eating such a home-cooked dish, he was full of praise and ate bowl after bowl.

Lu Rao was very happy to be praised so much for the first time. The two of them were chatting constantly. Lu Rao asked about Mu Lin's affairs abroad.

After eating, Mu Lin insisted on washing the dishes with her, saying that he would feel sorry if he didn't wash the dishes after eating so much.

...

Lu Rao went to take a shower after washing the dishes, and returned to the room to lie down and get ready for sleep.

She was going to sleep with her eyes closed, but she didn't know if it was because her aunt was coming recently, she felt a little... wanted.

Being haunted by this feeling was very uncomfortable, and she couldn’t fall asleep, so she turned on her phone and read it again. Jin Guanguan sent her a novel before and said it was pretty good. When she was bored, she just wanted to watch and sleep. Clicking on it to watch the plot was very interesting. When she was attracted by the meat in the middle, she saw the scale of the male and female protagonists going to bed, and felt that she couldn't bear it anymore.

Clamping his legs, he could already feel water flowing out of it.

She is wearing a nightdress, which is also convenient. She wants it, but no man can solve it for her. She thought about it, opened the skirt, and then put her hand into the panties. Without taking off the panties, she directly inserted her hand , opened the opening of the hole, and saw the meat powder's hole, surrounded by lewd water, pressed the meat in the middle, and when she pressed it, she felt a tingling sensation, she didn't hold back and wanted to cry out, but she was afraid of being heard, so Resisting not daring to make a sound, she massaged her clitoris until it was full of blood, and inserted her hand into the opening of the acupuncture point. For some reason, the scene of Jin Nanyu licking her acupuncture point automatically played in her mind. come up,

She felt that she was missing something just because she couldn't reach an orgasm, so she pulled off the sling, and stretched her other hand to her chest, pressing her nipples and kneading her breasts.

When she was thrusting, she thought of the pleasure of Jin Nanyu licking her, and soon a stream of liquid flowed out, and she also reached an orgasm.

After the orgasm, she stopped moving, her eyes were slightly opened, her cheeks were flushed, and she was panting slightly.

Although she broke up with Jin Nanyu, now even masturbating, she thinks about the pleasure of being licked by him.

She felt that she was really hopeless.

After she was relieved for a while, she also felt that the itching was gone, and she was ready to go to bed with her pajamas. She picked up the tissue next to her and wiped the fluid from her hole, and wiped her hands and hole. She even blushed when she smelled the smell.

She doesn't know when she learned to masturbate. She didn't have any experience in this before, or when she didn't go to Jin Nanyu for a business trip in the past few years, she stayed alone in the vacant room, bored looking at the little yellow text that Jin Guanguan sent her , Looking at it, I feel my acupuncture point is itchy, and there is water, a lot of water, if I want someone to relieve the itching, if there is no man to solve it, I can only think about him and masturbate myself.

Afterwards, I gradually got used to it. Jin Nanyu often travels on business for a week and a half.

The more she masturbates, the better she gets.

After Lu Rao was ready to go to bed, the phone rang, probably because he had done this thing just now, so he was extra guilty. When he heard the phone ringing, he was shocked. Looking at the call from this phone, it was another stranger. number.

But it's not a harassing call, because the mobile phone manager didn't say to automatically intercept it. She answered, "Who is it?"

Jin Nanyu's voice came out after a while, and he restrained his anger and asked her: "Are you wearing underwear now?"

Lu Rao really don't want to be laughed at by him, where are there so many tricks, and how can there be so many mobile numbers to call her.

"Jin Nanyu, where did you get so many mobile phone numbers?"

Jin Nanyu was furious, and asked anxiously: "Answer me, are you wearing underwear now? You are done. Take a photo for me and let me see if you have exposed your nipples to other people again." Look man, let me see what pajamas you are wearing. You are not allowed to wear that vest again, you should dress me more tightly. "

"I'm sick." Lu Rao felt that talking to him was a waste of time, and seeing that he was about to hang up the phone, Jin Nanyu called her back in compromise: "Don't hang up later, I still have a question, what color are you wearing now?" Underpants? Are you staying with that wild man? Put me in long clothes and sleeves to sleep, do you hear me?"

Lu Rao couldn't take it anymore, and now she really wanted to hang up the phone, but Jin Nanyu stopped her again: "What are you hanging up on? I have something serious to look for you. You left in a hurry last time, and you are still here at my house." There are your underwear hanging here on the balcony. When will you come back and get them?"

She reacted, as if there was a whole set there.

She directly refused: "No need, just throw him in the trash can and deal with it. I don't want that set of underwear anymore."

Jin Nanyu refused, and threatened her in a blunt tone: "If you don't come and get it, I will personally send this underwear to your company. Do you think you want to come back and get it yourself, or I will get it to you in person? But think Think, if you throw away this underwear, there is a park not far from my house, full of homeless perverts, I don’t know if they will masturbate with yours, do you feel sick? After all, you wore it Underpants, I smell it now, it seems to still smell of you."

They have been washed, so how could there be a smell?

Lu Rao shivered angrily: "Jin Nanyu! Is it sick? Don't go too far. Can I go get it? I'll get it after get off work tomorrow. Please help me pack and pack it up. I'll get it right away Walk."