76

Chapter 76: Lu Rao is Pregnant (3000 words)

After Lu Rao got home and put his luggage away, he went downstairs to pick up the courier.

There is a special courier cabinet downstairs, which is for them to put couriers. They are going out these days, so a lot of couriers are sent to her mobile phone for her to pick up.

Lu took a bunch of things and went upstairs to unpack the express delivery.

She saw a beautifully wrapped gift box, and was surprised that the sender was Mu Lin who gave it to her.

She opened it and looked. Inside was a string of bracelets, a high-end luxury brand bracelet, and a card.

It said wishing her a happy wedding.

The last time she got married, she sent Mu Lin an invitation to attend his wedding, but she didn't see him on the wedding day. I sent him a message saying that I didn't have time to attend because I was too busy that day.

I haven't contacted him since then, but now I still have this wedding gift from him.

She sent him a WeChat message saying thank you very much.

...

When Mu Lin received this message, he didn't reply. He put down his phone and took out the photo in his wallet. This is the only photo of him and Lu Rao. It has been saved for a long time, so it is a bit blurry, but the immature faces of the two people It's still very clear, the two of them are not close, but they are not far away either.

If he hadn't left back then, hadn't chosen to study abroad, but had continued to stay here, by her side, had chosen to pursue her, and not given Jin Nanyu a chance to get along with her, would he have continued to work hard, Lu Raohui see him?

Maybe he didn't leave back then, and he and Lu Raoneng had different results.

However, now he still lost to Jin Nanyu.

After hesitating for a while, he tore up the photo, and threw the remnants of the photo into the trash can.

...

Both Lu Rao and Jin Nanyu wanted to have a baby recently, so they entered the state of pregnancy preparation, but for some reason, the two of them were obviously preparing for pregnancy, and the number of times they did it was not small, and they did not do anything The contraceptive measures, the past few months have passed, and I have not seen pregnancy.

Lu Rao felt that something was wrong, why hadn't there been any news in his stomach?

Her great aunt should have come.

In the third month, seeing that his aunt did not come, Lu Rao thought that she might be pregnant, so when he came back, he bought a pregnancy test stick to check.

She put the reason in the cabinet, and after cooking and eating at night, she went to take a shower, and was going to see if she was pregnant.

After taking a shower, she didn't put on any clothes, so she pissed out naked, and dripped on the pregnancy test stick to check.

She sat by the toilet and waited for news. She thought that there would be two bars, which meant she was pregnant, but when the time came, she looked at the pregnancy test stick and found that there was only one bar. When she saw the one bar, she was taken aback.

Jin Nanyu drank a glass of water downstairs and came up when he heard something wrong in the bathroom. It seemed that there was something crying. He was worried that something would happen inside, so he hurried into the bathroom to have a look, but when he opened the door, he saw his wife Naked, sitting on the toilet, his crying body was throbbing and uncomfortable, his eyes were red, he was afraid that something would happen, he went to wipe her tears and asked her: "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" What happened? What happened? Why are you crying?"